lookn' for an old friend
Last Post 20 Dec 2006 09:25 AM by XShipRider. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
audreyposey

--
27 Feb 2006 04:59 AM
    I was wondering if there are any sites where I can go to look for an old friend of mine. She was in the Coast Guard and last I heard was in South Carolina. Unforetunately we've lost contact. She's not on any of the old school alumni sites so now I'm looking for something the Coast Guard might have. Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Remo

--
    14 Mar 2006 09:03 PM

In The same boat Looking for a good sight to find some old CG buddies I was Stationed with , I am still searching if I find any I will let you Know
    CAPT.JOHN

--
    20 Dec 2006 03:34 AM
    There's a great place you can go to on line to look up old shipmates. Try this site: WWW.FREDSPLACE.ORG  
      It's a Coast Guard web site that's really fantastic. All sorts of information and forum rooms.    Good Luck & Semper Paratus
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    XShipRider

--
    20 Dec 2006 09:25 AM
    http://www.uscg.mil/hq/cgpc/Home/locator.html

Try the site above. Here's an excerpt from the site:

Active Duty Member Information

The Coast Guard World Wide Locator has duty stations for active duty personnel.
    To locate Active Duty Personnel Only: The telephone number is (202) 493-1697 or

Send us an e-mail with the person's full name to CGlocator@Ballston.uscg.mil

Coast Guard Personnel Command does not have custody of crew lists or current addresses for former Coast Guard service members.

Good luck.

Caution: The author of this post is a product of the US public education system.

---
    Active Forums 4.3