Hello
Last Post 08 May 2013 06:14 PM by CPORJM. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
CAVENT

--
20 Apr 2013 03:57 PM
    Hey all, I've been in most 5 years now, am an MK3. Originally from Oklahoma. Graduated boot camp in 08, got orders to CGC SEA DRAGON out of Kings Bay, Ga. Was there a little over a year before going to MK A SCHOOL and out of there received orders to CG STA CURTIS BAY where I have finally reached the end of my term. Recently extended for my next unit, CG ANT COLFAX in Colfax, La. Really looking forward to the change of pace that is ATON. 

Just discovered this board the other day, looks like good stuff!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    20 Apr 2013 04:26 PM
    Welcome CAVENT...we look forward to posting with you...please feel free to help answer the questions we get. Thanks for our service to our great country thus far!
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    22 Apr 2013 07:26 PM
    It's great to see another MK. Welcome Aboard!
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Resserve Chief/Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    CPORJM

--
    08 May 2013 06:14 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift

---
    Active Forums 4.3