Hey Everyone!
Last Post 25 Nov 2008 10:51 AM by XShipRider. 2 Replies.
Author Messages
rachelb_1988

--
24 Nov 2008 03:49 AM
    My name is Rachel and I'm 20. I'm pretty new having only registered a couple months ago. Anyways I'm in the process of joining the CG, finally going to MEPS Dec. 15! I think I want to be a BM, but plan on being a nonrate first just to be sure. My dad was in the CG, but that didn't influence my decision. Just came up with it on my own. I've moved around some; lived in NY and CA and currently living in MN. I went to college in Hawaii for two years and was majoring in nursing, but realized it wasn't for me. Then I decided that I wanted to join the CG. I want to have an adventurous, exciting job where I also get to travel some and the CG was the perfect fit to me. What can I say...I'm excited for the next chapter!

Anyone going to MEPs dec 15?
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    ltate

--
    24 Nov 2008 09:59 PM
    Just wanted to say congratulations to you and best of luck, Rachel! I have two daughters in the Coast Guard so I know that it can be kind of an uncertain time....but definitely exciting, too. Keep us posted on how things are going!

Laurie

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 11/24/2008 2:09:32 PM GMT

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    XShipRider

--
    25 Nov 2008 10:51 AM
    Welcome, congratulations, good luck.

I'm sure your boot camp experiences and beyond will add much value to these forums.

X<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 11/25/2008 10:52:06 AM GMT

---
    Active Forums 4.3