AMT A school
Last Post 26 May 2010 02:25 AM by uberchris. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
uberchris

--
31 Mar 2010 12:26 AM
    well it looks like finally there was a convening of 10 in march for the first time in a long time? if it goes as planned there will only be 30 more people going to school for the fiscal year. which will put me at 71 still. i have another year or more..........2 solid years as a non rate maybe more but its going to be worth it

Gravity brings me down....

Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    31 Mar 2010 12:13 PM
    One of Colin's shipmates just left the Seneca and is headed to AirSta Cape Cod for his 4 months of Airman training. That was Colin's Sea Daddy... I know he is missing him. But K can't wait to go to school. He was on the Seneca for a little over 2 years. He is going for AMT & is thrilled that he waited for his choice. You'll get there, too! :) Hang in there.

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    USCGforMe

--
    31 Mar 2010 03:49 PM
    Hopefully things turn around and it speeds up a bit...but it doesn't look like it will happen. I've got a few shipmates in the 160's and 170's on that list. They will be there a while. Unfortunately the list closed the day I was going to get on it. Then, I severely injured a hand...so I'm still not on a list.

If you're physical is approved, do you hurdle the people ahead of you with a hold when it comes to cutting orders?
    <!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 3/31/2010 3:52:42 PM GMT

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    uberchris

--
    26 May 2010 02:25 AM
    yes you end up moving past the people with holds.
    im at 65 and counting down, because there are like 20 people ahead of me right now with some type of admin hold. i feel like ill probably get orders right around the new fiscal year if im lucky to go to airman prog................

Gravity brings me down....

---
    Active Forums 4.3