USCG Forum
Friends and Family Updates for CG Cutter Alert
Last Post 05 Feb 2018 07:58 AM by Old Guard2. 1 Replies.
Author Messages
Seabass23

--
03 Feb 2018 09:58 AM
    Welcome! This is a page so that members of USCGC Alert can stay connected with families in another way. We will post updates, announcements (internet/email problems), or anything else cool with our ship while we are underway. It can also be another avenue to send your coastie some love or just see what they're up too. We will try and post pictures and such also. 

Remember, Operational Security while we are underway will be maintained. We will not be able to post where we are, or answer questions on time schedules to port calls. 

Also, this is a place where we will only treat each other with respect. It is very easy to delete a member that is crossing any sort of line. 

But have fun! We are a close-nit family underway, and thats only possible with your support from home.  We might even be able to use the page to run contests or other games to connect with families from home. If you have any ideas like that, let us know!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    05 Feb 2018 07:58 AM
    Seabass23, Welcome aboard and glad to have a thread dedicated to a ship and helping the family members to get info. That is a great idea. However, you will not be making decisions on who gets deleted, I think it is funny with 1 post you think you can. Any contests run through here are your soul responsibility, do not look to myself or Chukles to moderate, mediate or payout. I want it to be fun, the whole forum is expected to be respectful and we will watch this to make sure that remains the same. Good luck and happy sailing.
    Sector NY, Staten Island

---
    Active Forums 4.3