Boot Camp Company For Sep 15
Last Post 18 Sep 2015 09:50 AM by Old Guard2. 2 Replies.
Author Messages
CGGDezzy

--
16 Sep 2015 11:51 AM
    Hi everyone! So my name is Desiree and I'm the incredibly proud girlfriend of a new coastie! My Coastie left yesterday (Sep 15) to Cape May. I spoke to him on the phone while he was on the bus between the airport and Cape May and there was talk that there would be several companies as the group that was entering was rather large but that they might be X191. On the website I only see

"X191 JAMES 06 NOV 2015"

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/capemay/Trai...uation.asp

I was wondering if there was any way to confirm that this is his company or if there are more than one so I can start sending him letters as soon as possible even though I know we may not hear from him for a whole 3 weeks!

Thanks!
    CGGDezzy

--
    16 Sep 2015 12:54 PM
    The website was updated and now there are 2 companies. X191 and Y191. Is there any way of knowing which one they fall into? If not, the only way to know for sure is to wait for his first letter?

Thanks again!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    18 Sep 2015 09:50 AM
    No, there is no way of knowing which company he is in. Just address the letters to SR John Q Smith, James Hall. He will get the letters. When you find out which company, then you can put X-191 or Y-191 on the address. But he will get his mail. Just use his full name. If he has a common name and you just address it to SR J Smith... it could end up in someone else's hands.

Welcome aboard! Sorry for the delay in my response, I was away from the forum for a few days. Hope all is going well and you'll get a letter soon!!
    Sector NY, Staten Island

---
    Active Forums 4.3