E3 swap from PA to West or East coast
Last Post 09 May 2019 03:41 PM by tony2crazy. 1 Replies.
Author Messages
tony2crazy

--
09 May 2019 03:32 PM
    Greetings fellow shipmates,

I am a SN at Station Erie. I am qualified as a BCM (29's and 45's), Ice rescuer, Watch stander, and BTM. As my request for whom it may concern. I am trying to go HS which is a very long wait list and I am trying to explore the states in different regions. I am trying to get the West Coast either OR, CA, or Hawaii. Or the East Coast included the Gulf of Mexico area ( FL , GA, LA, TX, NC, SC). I am trying to stay more land based so I can finish my schooling and not be stuck on a cutter. So if any other E3 that is inserted in my request fill free to message back I check this ever other day for the chance to actually get a request. If you have any questions about the Sta itself please fill free to reach out and contact me. I haven't asked my command members about this mutual swap just trying to see what is offered and where I could go. As always good luck to you shipmates and for your mutual swap to go well with ease.
    tony2crazy

--
    09 May 2019 03:41 PM
    I have notice I have made some spelling errors. If interested please feel free to reach out to me!

---
    Active Forums 4.3