BM2 Ricky Allen Reese
Last Post 06 Aug 2019 02:30 PM by Old Guard2. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
ACWest

--
06 Aug 2019 05:43 AM
    USCG BM2 Ricky Allen Reese, Jr., USCG, 25, passed away Thursday, August 1, 2019 from injuries sustained in an accident in Kodiak, Alaska. Visitation will be from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., Thursday, August 8, 2019 at Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel. The funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 9, 2019 at Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel. Interment will follow in Hillcrest Abbey Memorial Park with full military honors.

Please sign our online guestbook at www.foxandweeks.com

Savannah Morning News August 6, 2019
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    06 Aug 2019 06:01 AM
    I read about that on the Kodiak radio facebook page. How tragic. Far too young to lose a life. Of course our deepest sympathies to a shipmate lost. Fair winds and following seas.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    ACWest

--
    06 Aug 2019 12:18 PM
    I didn’t know the young man, but his hometown of Guyton is just up the road, and I know several folks who know his family. Hillcrest Abbey is on my way to work, so I’ll make a point to stop by at some point after the services to pay my respects. I tend a couple of flagpoles at the resting places of shipmates who passed too early. If his family puts up a flagpole, I’ll put him on my list of rounds.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    06 Aug 2019 02:30 PM
    That is very nice. I'm glad someone will be attending from here. Please in a quiet whisper, let BM2 know we are with him and will pray for his family.
    Sector NY, Staten Island

---
    Active Forums 4.3