Financial Obligations form
Last Post 16 Mar 2011 05:22 AM by Eoghan Roe. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
Bella0426

--
15 Mar 2011 01:55 PM
    What exactly is included in this form? Is it whatever you have in collections? Does bank cards count, phone bills, etc..? Because I was just in the hospital and I didn't know that my insurance expired last month so now I have a hospital bill n its a big one lol. Any help I would greatly appreciate it.
    "Life is not measures by the breaths you take, but by it's breathtaking moments"
    jgraff522

--
    15 Mar 2011 02:27 PM
    i was under the impression that you cannot have anything past due or in collections. but other wise you have to put down all the bills you pay on a monthly basis, rather whatever debt you have to your name. i have a mortgage but i currently have a renter in there and i am having to provide my renters lease agreement to show that someone else is paying that while i'm away. my dad might also have to write a letter saying if renter defaults then he will take care of payments. i can do this because his name is also on my mortgage. i'm not sure if you would be able to do something like this with a hospital bill but there are ways around some things.
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    16 Mar 2011 05:09 AM
    It has to include all debts, and any revolving payments. If you have anything in collections, you need to let your recruiter know asap!
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    16 Mar 2011 05:22 AM
    Yeah, I had to include my apartment rent (which my fiancée will still be in while I'm in BC) and my college loans. Pretty much anything you are obligated to and will continue to pay while in BC.

---
    Active Forums 4.3