Coast Guard Waivers
Last Post 22 Mar 2019 10:21 PM by CPORJM. 1 Replies.
Author Messages
VincentB0413

--
22 Mar 2019 08:50 PM
    Before I decided to join the coast guard I applied to the Navy I went to MEPS and I passed the drug test, hearing test, sight test, blood test, and the duck walk but when I had to get my prostate exam they discovered I had scars. Now these scars were from several years ago and were not self inflicted. At the time I had no doctors notes (now I finally procured them had to go down to visit my childhood pediatrician) so they just assumed it was self harm. Now I am applying for the coast guard with my doctors notes, and counselors notes and trying to get a waiver approved.
    I have no history of serious mental or physical health issues and I only have a couple of scars on my thighs and stomach and burns from a soldering iron I got when I was younger. I was wondering what the chances for me are of getting a waiver approved for the coast guard. (I took my ASVAB and I do qualify for all jobs in the coast guard except for an MST)
    Resserve Chief/Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    CPORJM

--
    22 Mar 2019 10:21 PM
    No one here will have any idea of what your chances are of getting a waiver.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift

---
    Active Forums 4.3