USCG Forum
how to search for orders
Last Post 13 Apr 2019 12:06 PM by CPORJM. 1 Replies.
Author Messages
kungfumonk007

--
13 Apr 2019 07:01 AM
    I was told there was a place where reservists can see all the orders loike ados and title 10 orders to apply for. Things like summer stock. They kept on saying they would show us how to look those up at depot but then they never did. Can I get the website or how to find it. I have a cac card reader at home if that is needed.
    Resserve Chief/Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    CPORJM

--
    13 Apr 2019 12:06 PM
    Log into Direct Access ( you do not need your CAC for this). You can find this on the CGR webpage (reserve.uscg.mil). Go to Reserve Resources, then Links.  Find the "Employee" block, click on the "Tasks" link, then find the "Mobilization Resume" link and click on that. This will take you to a page which will allow you to apply for ADOS or T10 orders. Remember you need to be "green" in all readiness requirements before orders will be issued. That means current PHA, current Dental, immunizations up to date, and a current ASQ.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift

---
    Active Forums 4.3