Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
JUNE 7TH 2011
Last Post 06 Jun 2011 09:08 AM by Old Guard2. 98 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
lenkijj

--
05 Jun 2011 12:36 AM
getting nervous! SO CLOSE! i think ive got my required knowledge down out of that helmsmen though! Getting excited to
Jesus

--
05 Jun 2011 05:32 AM
Just a few more days. Does anyone know exactly what day our Company will be graduating, is it July 29?
lenkijj

--
05 Jun 2011 10:07 AM
My recruiter gave me an easy way of figuring it out... you leave on a tuesday. and THAT friday is the end of week 1. Then you count 7 weeks from that friday and its when you graduate. so yes it will be on july 29th.
Jeepin_Coastie

--
05 Jun 2011 11:40 AM
Yeah as far as i'm concerned this is my last day of freedom. Tomorrow i have to get dropped off at the recruiting office and then off to MEPS for the over night hotel stay and then next morning on a bus to phillly to meet all of you. So really as far as a whole day of being able to do and eat what i want... this is it. Hard to believe where the time went. I can now only hope i will be able to pull my own weight for our company and not get injured or anything. It will most deffidently be a frightening, yet exciting 8 weeks to come.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Chisels1

--
05 Jun 2011 01:07 PM
I agree, last day of doing what I want to. Spent the last day with gf and now with my Parents and Brothers. Not exactly sure how tomorrow will be, I will see what my Recruiter wants me to do.

Parents want to be at MEPS Tuesday, so I guess I'll contact them about the time frame. I'm looking forward to getting it going and yes there are butterflies, no turning back now, so lets make the best of it.
Basic Member
Basic Member
TheBigC1234

--
05 Jun 2011 02:20 PM
Good luck boys, I'll be there eventually!
It's Hammer Time!!
creeshee

--
05 Jun 2011 03:12 PM
Welp, this is it. Im heading to the airport hotel to check in today, final MEPS processing tomorrow, and then getting on the plane Tues. Getting nervous, I think I keep forgetting something ...

My family and friends threw me a big surprise going away party yesterday, and that was very nice to see everyone for the last time in a while.

Ill see all of you on the BUS tuesday. Good luck with your final days!
Podmom92

--
06 Jun 2011 08:40 AM
BEST of luck to all who ship tomorrow!! God bless you and thank you for your service
Proud UNIFORM 185 Mom
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
06 Jun 2011 09:08 AM
Best of luck to all shipping!!! Come back and let everyone know how it went, if you got what you were hoping for, if it was as scary as you thought it would be!!! We'll be here pulling for all of you!!!
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement