Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April 22nd Graduation Date
Last Post 23 Mar 2011 10:43 PM by DevilDog35. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
CGMa

--
03 Mar 2011 11:18 AM
    My son just left For a start date of March 1st Boot Camp. Believe they graduate April 22nd again if all goes well. Im worried and excited for him. As I read these posts feel much better. Think I have woken up at 430 am every morning since he left. Has anyone got a son/daughter fiance or spouse that started boot camp March 1st? Not sure of company name yet I suppose it's too early but looks like facebook pages have been started for other units.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    03 Mar 2011 12:41 PM
    April 22nd it is. Congratulations and welcome aboard. If you have any questions or need a shoulder to lean on... someone is always around and we'll be happy to help!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    03 Mar 2011 12:43 PM
    There is a chance he could graduate on Thursday... Does anyone know, do they graduate companies on Good Friday???? I just looked at the calendar.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    CGMa

--
    04 Mar 2011 11:08 AM
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
    monsterjarlaw

--
    10 Mar 2011 04:02 PM
    I have a son-in-law that shipped out March 1. He is in Company T184. On this site it tells the graduation date. http://www.uscg.mil/hq/capemay/recr...ations.asp I did not think about Good Friday. I was hoping that this page was correct. We are planning to leave early Thursday morning for Friday graduation. (as long as things go according) If graduation is on Thursday, I think we could be a little late...since it takes 10 hours to drive. When do you think the date will be 'official?'
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    10 Mar 2011 06:37 PM
    If that site says Friday, Friday it shall be. I know we had this discussion last year on Good Friday, I just couldn't remember the outcome! That is the official site for the Coasties, it's accurate. I would check back there... but I'm sure if it is already posted for Friday, it is Friday.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    monsterjarlaw

--
    11 Mar 2011 06:07 AM
    Thank you Old Guard2 for your quick response! I will continue checking that website for updates.
    SailorT

--
    16 Mar 2011 03:55 AM
    Hello, Our son started boot camp March 1st, as well. If all goes well he'll graduate April 22. Just got our 1st letter from him. It was so exciting to hear from him. It sounds like they're well taken care of. His unit is: Tango-184 Munro Hall.
    We're starting to book our flights from Calif. Booked a room & car today in preparation. Hopefully his graduation date won't get changed.
    DevilDog35

--
    23 Mar 2011 06:43 PM
    Hey Sailor my G/F is in T-184 we are from Play Del Rey..I am so nervous about doing the reservations early...I was thinking about doing Southwest because you can change the flight for free just incase...but nice to meet some people from T-184
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    23 Mar 2011 08:08 PM
    I waited until between weeks 5 & 6 to make my reservation. I know someone that made their reservation week one... and then changed it and then changed it again... the changes cost more than the original ticket! (Southwest wasn't an available option.) So be careful when planning to far in advance.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    DevilDog35

--
    23 Mar 2011 10:43 PM
    I agree, lol but I am also superstitious, but I know her mom and dad both did the same thing and bought tickets..I just dont want to jinx it or have to pay tons of fee's.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement