Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
pilot rating?
Last Post 08 Mar 2011 11:29 AM by Eoghan Roe. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
willekg

--
06 Mar 2011 11:31 PM
    Maybe i missed it but is there a rating for the pilots? thank you
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Mar 2011 05:12 AM
    Pilots are officers... there is no rate for an officer. They are just pilots or officers.

A question for the ASVAB... Bob is a pilot. Pilots are officers. All officers are pilots. True or False. LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    08 Mar 2011 07:26 AM
    *raises hand* FALSE!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Mar 2011 07:38 AM
    I always hated those stupid questions! LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    08 Mar 2011 09:59 AM
    That so? I CHALLENGE you (double dog dare) Macie, and the rest of the forum brain trust, to go to the sports bar and grill forum and take the nice little brain teaser test under "So you want be be an NFL player"....

My wife, Mrs Pepperdoggie, took the test and scored a ______. (you tell me yours and I'll tell you hers)

I doubt very much that GEARS will take the test, a little to heavy for an MK to manage
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Mar 2011 10:31 AM
    I got a 40... one of the answers was stupid and another one I misread. But I'll take a 40 out of 50.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    08 Mar 2011 10:42 AM
    40 is good! I was hoping to teach Mrs. Pepperdoggie a little humility. She thinks she's so smart.

She was right.

I administered the test, 12 minutes exactly....no calculator, only scratch paper.

She scored a 48.

I'll crawl back into my hole now.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Mar 2011 11:15 AM
    The thing says 12 minutes for football players, set a timer for 5 minutes! Oh no... I took the 12 to do it! LOL

Smart Mrs. Pepper! She must have married you for your good looks.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    08 Mar 2011 11:29 AM
    I got a 48. 18, I knew there was a pattern, and I feel stupid now that I know what it was.
    And 10... I'm still trying to figure that one out even after reading the explanation.

Edit: Scratch that... I figured it out. Another stupid mistake on my part.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement