Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
May 3, 2011
Last Post 02 May 2011 10:43 PM by disciplecore. 95 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
jgraff522

--
16 Mar 2011 10:39 AM

shipping to boot camp may 3, 2011 from miami, florida!! who's with me??

NewSong

--
    17 Mar 2011 12:11 AM
    Shipping then too!!! Except from the otherside of the country... San Diego, CA! woot woot! holler
    jgraff522

--
    17 Mar 2011 07:00 AM
    haha awesome...see you then!!
    Relic

--
    23 Mar 2011 01:06 AM
    If all goes smoothly with my background check and credit check, Ill be joining you! Greetings from Chicago
    Ski

--
    29 Mar 2011 08:27 PM
    I'll be joining you all.  Shipping from rainy western Washington. (Hope they send me some place warm and sunny or cold and snowy for a change!)
    jgraff522

--
    30 Mar 2011 12:26 PM
    awesome! are you guys excited or nervous? im really excited but not nervous yet. we have a little over a month to go!! how old are you guys?
    Ski

--
    31 Mar 2011 06:10 PM
    Oh I'm stoked! It's going to be nice being on my flight to Philadelphia and knowing I'll never have to step foot in a MEPS again. Early twenties here. (Seemed I was pretty old compared to most of the other guys/gals at MEPS.) According to my recruiter, I'll meet my CC the day of my birthday. Hopefully they won't know about it... How about you? Staying with the family before you ship?
    jgraff522

--
    31 Mar 2011 09:06 PM
    lol..my birhtday is may 22 so ill have a birthday in boot too! ive heard i should hope they dont find out about my birthday but then i was told the cc's are pretty on top of things and theyll probly know anyway. ill be turning 27 so i got a feeling ill be the oldest!!!
    Clint F

--
    31 Mar 2011 11:02 PM
    I will be shipping out from Western Washington (Port Orchard) on May 3rd aswell. I hope to go to Alaska. I cant wait to go to Cape May.

Clint
    jgraff522

--
    01 Apr 2011 10:46 AM
    clint and ski do you guys know eachother? looks like you guys will be heading east to philly together!!
    Clint F

--
    01 Apr 2011 12:07 PM
    I do if Ski's name is Shane, otherwise no.

Clint
    Ski

--
    01 Apr 2011 09:01 PM
    Hey Clint. Yeah it's me. Clint and I sat in the MEPS lobby for about 8 hours waiting for a shuttle back to the hotel. We were lucky to squeeze into a shuttle when we did. We thought we'd be sitting for another 3 hours.
    Clint F

--
    01 Apr 2011 10:05 PM
    Only one more trip back to MEPS. I cant wait to be done there.

Clint
    jgraff522

--
    02 Apr 2011 01:37 PM
    yeeeepppppp!!! and then we'll see ya in philly! holler!!!
    Relic

--
    02 Apr 2011 10:23 PM
    Unfortunately, my date has changed due to my swear in date being changed. BUT, best of luck to all of you and I hope it works out for each of you!!! Gods speed ladies and gents.
    jgraff522

--
    03 Apr 2011 08:35 AM
    good luck relic...see ya on the flip side!

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    03 Apr 2011 01:06 PM
    Tick, tick...the countdown is on!!  
    May 3 is my birthday but I'm aiming for June boot. Just felt compelled to post on a thread with my bday date. Good luck to all of you! 
    Jgraff-I moved to Tampa from Miami. Whereabouts do you live?
    "It's classified"
    jgraff522

--
    03 Apr 2011 07:45 PM
    im in boca raton area...still 30 mins north of ft laudy...good luck to ya!
    Kolby D.

--
    05 Apr 2011 04:49 PM
    Ship may 3rd as well outta Bakersfield California...cant wait!
    jgraff522

--
    05 Apr 2011 05:52 PM
    yayy kolby!!!! see ya there dude
    mnewt13

--
    06 Apr 2011 07:26 AM
    Whats up everyone ship out May 3 as well....Ready to get at it.
    jgraff522

--
    06 Apr 2011 03:13 PM
    mnewt, where ya coming from?
    mnewt13

--
    06 Apr 2011 03:29 PM
    Im from NJ about an hour from cape may
    jgraff522

--
    06 Apr 2011 03:45 PM
    oh wow!! will you drive yourself to boot or meet us somewhere?
    mnewt13

--
    06 Apr 2011 03:56 PM
    No I have to go to the meps office at fort dix then they bus me over to philly airport
    For ever yours

--
    08 Apr 2011 12:55 PM
    My boyfriend is leaving the same day as you guys.
    jgraff522

--
    08 Apr 2011 03:46 PM
    cool cool...wheres he coming from?
    For ever yours

--
    11 Apr 2011 10:56 AM
    Atlanta, GA
    NOLA

--
    11 Apr 2011 07:37 PM
    See y'all on May 3! Coming from New Orleans, LA.
    MikeQ

--
    12 Apr 2011 03:08 AM
    Shipping out May 3rd too. Coming from Orlando FL
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement