Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
May 3, 2011
Last Post 02 May 2011 09:43 PM by disciplecore. 95 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 4 << < 1234 > >>
Author Messages
For ever yours

--
20 Apr 2011 08:23 AM
My boyfriend is doing a bunch of running, push ups, sit ups, he is anxious to get there already. Do u guys, and girls have a spouse that u are going lo leave at home?
jgraff522

--
20 Apr 2011 02:47 PM
nope...im single
FL824

--
20 Apr 2011 04:25 PM
Single for sure....definitly not feasible to keep a boyfriend not knowing where youll end up....so this is a whole new adventure by myself with hopefully a lot of new friends on the way
NOLA

--
20 Apr 2011 10:29 PM
Live4, I am going reserves as well. Going to OS school immediately after boot, then I will serve out of Sector Orleans. Congrats on getting CSPI, that's such a great program. I wish I had done it before I spent all that money getting my degree. Ugh...it hurts to think about.

I'm glad to hear that other people are struggling with their pushups besides myself...I can hardly crank out 5!
For ever yours

--
21 Apr 2011 12:14 PM
oh ok!!
Jgraff: Are u origianlly from Miami?
For ever yours

--
21 Apr 2011 12:14 PM
oh ok!!
Jgraff: Are u origianlly from Miami?
jgraff522

--
21 Apr 2011 12:56 PM
no i was born in alabama but only lived there for 3 years...but grew up in ft lauderdale
Kolby D.

--
21 Apr 2011 02:46 PM
2 weeks people...lets get this shit started!!!
jgraff522

--
21 Apr 2011 03:16 PM
lol for real!!! 11 days!!!!
Live4USCG

--
21 Apr 2011 03:45 PM
Ok, for everyone who is worried about pushups, sit-ups, running, swimming, you should stop worrying. Yeah they may yell at you, but that is their way of pushing you to push even harder and to never give up. This is the whole point of boot camp, to make you prepared through physical and mental strength.
christinaarocks

--
22 Apr 2011 01:10 PM
I ship may 3rd too!!!

I', 23 and running is the bain of my existence. But I do love swimming.

and I am leaving from syracuse, ny. It is gonna be a LOOONG bus ride.
And I have a wonderful boyfriend at home who is very supportive through all this(us army retired) Its usually the guy going away and joining the military not the girl lol.

I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I'm going in for active duty and want to go to IS school

For ever yours

--
22 Apr 2011 03:00 PM
Christina: Are u getting nervous about leaving ur boyfriend at home?
For ever yours

--
22 Apr 2011 03:00 PM
Christina: Are u getting nervous about leaving ur boyfriend at home?
For ever yours

--
22 Apr 2011 03:01 PM
Im getting so emotional, my boyfriend Justin dont stop talking about it. lol
jgraff522

--
22 Apr 2011 04:05 PM
yay christina glad you found it! cant wait to see ya out there...im getting so pumped!!
christinaarocks

--
22 Apr 2011 06:36 PM
I'm not nervous at all about leaving him home. He's not THAT type (the kind one would have to be a nervous wreck about) lol. We have talked and talked about this and he just wants me to do well because he loves me and understands that things will get better over time. When weighing all the options its better for life to suck for two months in exchange for a much better quality of life and an occupation I dont have to shyly admit to family and friends (I used to bartend and work retail, not the best).

I'm going to miss him very much but since he left the army he has moved to FL (why I want 7) and im actually visiting him now until I leave and go back to new york and ship the heck outta dodge lol.

Are you or your boyfriend going in?
jgraff522

--
24 Apr 2011 06:22 PM
has anybody been doing research to see what our company name will be? i think we should be able to figure it out ahead of time...??
NOLA

--
24 Apr 2011 07:29 PM
From what I have seen, I *think* we will be Charlie 185.

Has everyone learned the 11 General Orders yet?
jgraff522

--
24 Apr 2011 07:35 PM
uuggghhh....working on them! you?
NOLA

--
24 Apr 2011 07:38 PM
Ha, well, I'm working on them.
I have the first 7 memorized, but not without a lot of "umm"'s, "uhhh"'s and profanities when I get them mixed up for the millionth time.
jgraff522

--
24 Apr 2011 08:09 PM
lol i hear ya...i just made flash cards so i dont memorize them in order...still got a week so we're good.
christinaarocks

--
25 Apr 2011 02:18 PM
I'm still working on them too
MikeQ

--
25 Apr 2011 11:26 PM
Glad to see i'm not the only one having problems with memorizing these orders lol.. 1 WEEK!!!!
For ever yours

--
26 Apr 2011 11:03 AM
Christina: yes, my boyfriend is going with u, he doesnt stop talking about but i supporrt him. We know that at the end is going to be better for us. Have fun and enjoy your boyfriend. There is only a week left.
christinaarocks

--
28 Apr 2011 10:11 AM
I know im starting to get nervous!!! this shopping list is gonna kill me though.
For ever yours

--
28 Apr 2011 01:53 PM
lol. U havent buy your stuff yet?
christinaarocks

--
28 Apr 2011 04:20 PM
hahaah I actually did TODAY that phoetic alphabets been interesting to memorize too
jgraff522

--
28 Apr 2011 04:29 PM
i havent been memorizing that...i was under the impression the only thing we needed to have down was the general orders.
For ever yours

--
29 Apr 2011 12:58 PM
Hey!
In case I dont gET online this weekend:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!
mdeadrock

--
29 Apr 2011 05:12 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to jump on in this last stretch and say hello from sunny Tucson Arizona. I'll be seeing you guys there. Working on General Orders is a pain! See you all in Phili!

Mike
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 4 << < 1234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement