Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
June 21,2011
Last Post 07 Jul 2011 05:14 PM by mamatforet. 67 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Flashovr89

--
23 Mar 2011 07:18 AM
    My youngest son ships to Cape May on June 21. He will be joining his brother as a member of the USCG, his older brother just graduated from Cape May on March 11, 2011 with November 184. He is currently stationed in Rockland, Maine on the USCGC Thunder Bay.

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    29 Apr 2011 11:23 AM
    I guess i'll be seeing your son at Cape May on June 21st
    Flashovr89

--
    29 Apr 2011 08:07 PM
    He shouldn't be too hard to find, he'll probably the youngest one there, graduates from high school on the 3rd and off to Cape May on the 21st, he'll still be 17 when he graduates in August. His brother was in November 184 and is now stationed up in Maine on the USCGC Thunder Bay an 140" Ice Breaking Tug. good luck and see you at graduation!! Thank You for your service.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    30 Apr 2011 12:28 PM
    Awesome!cant wait to go and meet everybody.i was shooting for june 7 but I guess that company is full.Either way I cant wait to go!
    Flashovr89

--
    30 Apr 2011 09:13 PM
    good luck at boot
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    01 May 2011 08:29 AM
    Thanks!I wonder who else is with us?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    04 May 2011 10:52 AM
    Thanks to Oldguard2,our company name is India 185!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    04 May 2011 11:06 AM
    Should be I-185. There might be a class split or something else that changes things a bit. As the calendar goes right now, that's my best guess.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    04 May 2011 11:35 AM
    Awesome Oldguard2.I wonder how you get these company names?Does it go by months as far as the letters and numbers are concern?
    Conroy50611

--
    05 May 2011 05:08 PM
    I should be going june 21st too! And if my friend gets her paperwork done on time she's going for the same date.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    05 May 2011 06:40 PM
    Conroy!awesome!glad to know theres more than the 2 of us (flashovr's son and I)
    Conroy50611

--
    05 May 2011 07:32 PM
    Its always good to know some of the people who will share a few months of being yelled at with you.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    05 May 2011 10:20 PM
    Yupp!That's why i cant wait to who else is going to be our shipmate
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    07 May 2011 07:56 PM
    I'm shipping out to boot June 21st,11. ready to get out of here and do some work!
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    07 May 2011 07:59 PM
    I'm shipping out to boot June 21st,11. ready to get out of here and do some work!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    07 May 2011 08:29 PM
    Nice!where are ya'll shipping out at?im coming from Los Angeles,CA MEPS
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    08 May 2011 07:23 AM
    I'm shipping out of Ft.Jakcson MEPS(Columbia) S.C. Is it likely that ppl with June 21st are going to be in the same company?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    08 May 2011 08:27 PM
    Most likely.unless they split the class
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    08 May 2011 08:39 PM
    Alright I'll see you there. I'll be the guy that has the oh crap what just happened look on my face.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 May 2011 08:55 PM
    The names of companies are always the same... Alfa, bravo, charlie, the number goes up 181 182, 183... so A-181, 26 weeks (ish) later A-182. The only way it isn't in 26 weeks, if they split a group into 2 classes or if it is over the holidays and a week get skipped for Thanksgiving or Christmas... then it will take 27 or 28 weeks to go around to the company name again.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 11:56 AM
    Thanks oldguard!So they change the numbers of the company every 26 weeks (if there's no class split or what not).So how often do they change Alfa to bravo etc...?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 11:57 AM
    Posted By Tennesseeboy67 on 08 May 2011 09:39 PM
    Alright I'll see you there. I'll be the guy that has the oh crap what just happened look on my face.
    Cool bro.I'll probably see you if not at the airport,in the bus.I'll be asking "who's tennesseeboy?" lol!How's your PT guys?

Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 May 2011 12:03 PM
    Each week is a new letter. I have no clue what company starts tomorrow, let's just go with Alfa-181, next week Bravo-181, week after Charlie-181 so on and so on. After 26 weeks (possibly) you have Alfa-182 so on and so on.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 12:45 PM
    Thanks OldGuard!By the way,i emailed your son Colin he looks busy just like you said.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 May 2011 01:39 PM
    When he is on the ship he is turning two. Once they say you can leave the ship he is running for the door to his girl's house. Young & in love, they can't get enough of each other. Getting underway again eventually, they have to see other for the time they have together.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 01:49 PM
    awesome!yes,i am the same way too with my wife although we live under the roof,i can't wait for the day to get over so i can be with her
    kinda corny but true
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    09 May 2011 06:05 PM
    Ha ha Alright ask for tennesseeboy of south carolina or christian. A friend of mine was an AST so we been training for about five months. I'm confident about it, but who knows they might throw some different stuff our way. Just get ready to do work!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 06:07 PM
    Alright Christian.I'll hit you up!I can't wait for the best and most memorable 8 weeks of my life!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    09 May 2011 06:24 PM
    @tennesseeboy-What do you want your rate to be?
    Tennesseeboy67

--
    09 May 2011 09:06 PM
    Oh yeah days are going by to slow. Wanting that date to get here faster and faster. What rate?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement