Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Finally Confirmed!
Last Post 31 Jul 2011 11:28 AM by Mightymouse1119. 18 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
cb1918

--
04 Apr 2011 09:40 AM
    I have been posting but didn't introduce myself because I was waiting to get my job confirmed. My name is Celina. I live in Tampa and have been in the process of getting into the reserves since January.
    I got the email from my recruiter this morning that indeed, my rate is confirmed and told me my unit also! I will be at Cape May June 12! WOOT WOOT!
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Browns24

--
    04 Apr 2011 10:50 AM
    Congrats and good luck!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    04 Apr 2011 09:31 PM
    That is awesome...enjoy every moment!
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    05 Apr 2011 01:19 PM
    Thank-you Browns and Captk!
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    22 Apr 2011 10:49 AM
    Posted By cb1918 on 04 Apr 2011 09:40 AM
    I have been posting but didn't introduce myself because I was waiting to get my job confirmed. My name is Celina. I live in Tampa and have been in the process of getting into the reserves since January.
    I got the email from my recruiter this morning that indeed, my rate is confirmed and told me my unit also! I will be at Cape May June 12! WOOT WOOT!

EDIT: I swear in May 5th!! Can't wait 
    "It's classified"
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    23 Apr 2011 12:22 AM
    That is great Celina...enjoy.
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    r3dr1ng0death

--
    23 Apr 2011 01:03 AM
    Congrats girl! see ya on the 12th!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    23 Apr 2011 02:01 PM
    Thanks R3! Thanks Kyle!
    "It's classified"
    PtownJungle

--
    08 May 2011 08:31 PM
    Congratulations! What I would do to be in your position.. I'm just starting the process and praying.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    09 May 2011 07:34 AM
    Posted By PtownJungle on 08 May 2011 08:31 PM
    Congratulations! What I would do to be in your position.. I'm just starting the process and praying.

Thanks Ptown! Best of luck to you! It seems like it will take forever in the beginning. Hang in there, trust your recruiter. Where are you from?
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    17 Jul 2011 12:22 PM
    Ok, we are moving along again after a 4 month hold!  I finished part two of the e-Quip required for Top Secret clearance last Friday.  Tuesday I have to go back to MEPS for fingerprints and maybe a weight check. Once that is over, I go to my recruiter's office to swear in and sign my ship paperwork! 
    I started this process in January 2011. If nothing else happens from now until Tues, I will ship in September!

"It's classified"
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    17 Jul 2011 02:24 PM
    September is an awesome month!!! Fingers crossed for nothing else happening...
    r3dr1ng0death

--
    17 Jul 2011 08:53 PM
    good luck girl! missed u in June. had a blast...if you have any questons about DEPOT lemme know. Good luck
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    18 Jul 2011 11:18 AM
    R3,

Hi!! Welcome back! You are now an official Coastie  I was thinking about you-don't hold out on me now, tell me all about DEPOT. I'll send you a PM.
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    20 Jul 2011 05:57 PM
    Posted By captkyguy on 17 Jul 2011 02:24 PM
    September is an awesome month!!! Fingers crossed for nothing else happening...
    All is well! I swore in and signed 

"It's classified"
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    20 Jul 2011 10:24 PM
    Excellent!
    justfishinjj

--
    24 Jul 2011 08:02 PM
    hello celina!  i am from tampa too!  i just got my ship date for DEPOT october 16th!  get excited!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    25 Jul 2011 01:04 PM
    Hi Justfishin! Congrats! I am excited  I will send you a friend request. Where in Tampa do you live?
    "It's classified"
    Mightymouse1119

--
    31 Jul 2011 11:28 AM
    Hey Celina. Just got back. Any question let me know.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement