Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
August 23, 2011
Last Post 23 Aug 2011 05:19 PM by modestcoastie. 64 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
modestcoastie

--
13 Apr 2011 12:52 PM
    Shipping from Norfolk,Va, anybody else gonna be there?
    ATLCoastie

--
    13 Apr 2011 09:08 PM
    Waiting for my request to get confirmed, but I should be joining you from Atlanta, Ga.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    13 Apr 2011 11:13 PM
    really hoping to ship this week also if everything works out with meps in a couple weeks
    Whiskey-185 CGC Alex Haley
    ATLCoastie

--
    14 Apr 2011 02:38 PM
    Yeah same here. Im supposed to go to MEPS May 3rd, so hopefully everything works out for Aug 23rd!

Where you shipping from jgriff?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    14 Apr 2011 05:40 PM
    im coming out of amarillo texas, i go to MEPS in oklahoma city next monday for the asvab and physical! im amazed at how good my recruiter is, i tried to get in a couple years ago with a recruiter from new mexico and he just dropped me after he found out i would be doing the delayed entry.
    Whiskey-185 CGC Alex Haley
    ATLCoastie

--
    24 May 2011 06:51 PM
    Just got it confirmed .. i leave for basic with you guys !
    texasmike

--
    25 May 2011 11:05 AM
    ATLCostie

if you dont mind me asking are you male or female?
    and how long ago did your recruter find out?

I have a request in for this date but its still pending. all the costies i whent to meps with have gotten october 16th but my request is still pending even though i was the first one submitted.

I know that females get approved faster since there is more rack space for them at boot. just wondering if there is still a chance for me in august.... the sooner the better
    ATLCoastie

--
    01 Jun 2011 10:10 PM
    texasmike

i'm a male . but it didnt take too long for me , not even a month i dont believe . & i havent even went to swear in to DEP yet . so idk what is taking so long for your request . i hope you get to join us !
    modestcoastie

--
    16 Jun 2011 01:24 PM
    less than 10 weeks left!
    ATLCoastie

--
    24 Jun 2011 01:55 PM
    less than 2 months now ! i swear into DEP on Tuesday !
    fish321

--
    28 Jun 2011 12:09 PM
    Im all in too! leave from Tampa FL
    ATLCoastie

--
    28 Jun 2011 08:53 PM
    welcome aboard fish .. i swore into DEP today . still working on this required knowledge & of course the physical part . lol how yall doing with it ?
    fish321

--
    29 Jun 2011 09:12 AM
    Cool i swear in next week. I am running every other day and started to eat healthy. Im mostly working on the memorization. I definitely don't want to stand out!
    ATLCoastie

--
    08 Jul 2011 07:22 PM
    just checkin in .. kinda bumping up this topic . anybody else leaving with us ?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    eaw913

--
    08 Jul 2011 07:55 PM
    Wish I was!! I'm from ATL as well. Which recruiting station did you go to ATLcoastie?
    ATLCoastie

--
    09 Jul 2011 06:14 PM
    i went to the one in sandy springs eaw .
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    eaw913

--
    10 Jul 2011 06:49 PM
    Thats the one I have been calling to make an appointment with but have had no luck. Is there any way you could PM me your recruiter's number so I could contact them that way? Let me know! Thanks!
    ATLCoastie

--
    14 Jul 2011 08:36 PM
    ALMOST 5 WEEKS !

I hope everyone is getting excited & ready to start this journey . I have basically got all of the required knowledge down now & just working on some more running & swimming . Hope you guys are getting prepared !
    USCGHOPEFUL

--
    18 Jul 2011 12:09 PM
    Shipping from Raleigh, NC.
    Cant wait!
    Hope everybody is as excited as i am.lol
    QUEBEC-185 Shipping out August 23rd.
    ATLCoastie

--
    18 Jul 2011 05:00 PM
    glad to hear from you USCGHOPEFUL ! i am definitely excited .. along with nervous . lol
    USCGHOPEFUL

--
    19 Jul 2011 03:00 PM
    Yeah I actually just swore in to the delayed entry program. Ready to spend my 18th birthday at cape may! Haha hopefully they don't know its my birthday.
    QUEBEC-185 Shipping out August 23rd.
    fish321

--
    20 Jul 2011 12:17 PM
    Memorize the ranks, It will help. Been running and swimming too!
    ATLCoastie

--
    20 Jul 2011 01:42 PM
    lol sounds like fun Hopeful . & yeah im starting to memorize the ranks .. i basically have all the required knowledge down now .
    ATLCoastie

--
    21 Jul 2011 11:10 AM
    looks like we will be Quebec-185 & graduating on Oct. 14 !!
    ATLCoastie

--
    24 Jul 2011 10:45 AM
    LESS THAN ONE MONTH !!
    ATLCoastie

--
    27 Jul 2011 12:10 PM
    I guess I'm just talking to myself haha. Nobody else from this forum is leaving with us?
    ATLCoastie

--
    31 Jul 2011 09:32 PM
    23 days guys !
    modestcoastie

--
    01 Aug 2011 12:28 PM
    21 days! im starting to get a little nervous and excited, i have to catch up on that required knowledge!
    ATLCoastie

--
    01 Aug 2011 07:16 PM
    well you know what i meant .. lol 21 days ! i basically got the required knowledge down . still just running & swimming & all this other PT ! im starting to feel more excited than nervous now though . i know when the bus pulls up i will get nervous all over again !! lol
    ATLCoastie

--
    03 Aug 2011 04:20 PM
    looks like we might have a smaller company .. unless people just havent found this website. QUEBEC-185 !!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement