Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Last Post 26 Apr 2011 12:11 PM by otnasirk. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
cb1918

--
25 Apr 2011 09:09 AM
    Random topic, but I wanted to throw it out there!
    "It's classified"
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    25 Apr 2011 09:57 AM
    Scott is in Oregon taking care of his step-dad that broke his leg, Colin is in Boston with his girl, Danielle (his girl) is studying for her last finals as a senior before she starts internship and my parents had ham steaks and potato salad for Easter dinner... I''m not sure it was a great weekend but we all woke up to hear the birds singing so it can't be all bad!

How was yours??
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    25 Apr 2011 11:03 AM
    Spent almost the whole weekend with my girlfriends family.  It was fun, though a bit melancholy given that I'm graduating college in 2.5 weeks, going back to Nashville, then shipping out whenever the Commandant commands it.  Excited about it all, except that I'll be leaving her behind for a while.  Part of it I guess.
    Happy Easter to all! 
    Your passion for what you do will set you free.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    25 Apr 2011 11:08 AM
    Posted By Old Guard2 on 25 Apr 2011 09:57 AM
    Scott is in Oregon taking care of his step-dad that broke his leg, Colin is in Boston with his girl, Danielle (his girl) is studying for her last finals as a senior before she starts internship and my parents had ham steaks and potato salad for Easter dinner... I''m not sure it was a great weekend but we all woke up to hear the birds singing so it can't be all bad!

How was yours??

mmm... ham steaks and potato salad sounds yummy. It was a nice weekend! Went to the beach after church  I nearly had to bribe my daughter with cold hard cash to get her out of the water when it was time to leave! She's a water baby....
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    25 Apr 2011 11:09 AM
    Posted By MasterGuns2077 on 25 Apr 2011 11:03 AM
    Spent almost the whole weekend with my girlfriends family.  It was fun, though a bit melancholy given that I'm graduating college in 2.5 weeks, going back to Nashville, then shipping out whenever the Commandant commands it.  Excited about it all, except that I'll be leaving her behind for a while.  Part of it I guess.
    Happy Easter to all! 

Congrats on graduating next month!! Happy Easter to you too!
    "It's classified"
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    25 Apr 2011 11:14 AM
    I'm in Wisconsin, there was no beach weather for me! Maybe in July I can go to the lake in Milwaukee but I think Lake Michigan will still be too cold to go swimming! Brrrr
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    25 Apr 2011 11:21 AM
    I went to see Atlas Shrugged Pt. 1 on Saturday night. It was interesting. I'm gonna have to read the book to see how they correlate though.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Chisels1

--
    25 Apr 2011 03:17 PM

Was Home from College with my roommate, spent the weekend with the Family and a big Easter meal.  Spiral Ham and all the sides plus a Big Chocolate Cake.

Watched the Bruins, Celts and Sox had a couple of brews. Now back at school 2.5 weeks left.

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    25 Apr 2011 03:23 PM
    Posted By Chisels1 on 25 Apr 2011 03:17 PM

Was Home from College with my roommate, spent the weekend with the Family and a big Easter meal.  Spiral Ham and all the sides plus a Big Chocolate Cake.

Watched the Bruins, Celts and Sox had a couple of brews. Now back at school 2.5 weeks left.

Chocolate cake. I love it. Anything chocolate really....
    2.5 weeks then you graduate! Congrats! 
    "It's classified"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cb1918

--
    25 Apr 2011 03:24 PM
    Posted By Gears on 25 Apr 2011 11:21 AM
    I went to see Atlas Shrugged Pt. 1 on Saturday night. It was interesting. I'm gonna have to read the book to see how they correlate though.

Educate the ignorant (me). What is Atlas Shrugged?
    "It's classified"
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    25 Apr 2011 06:36 PM
    It's a book by Ayn Rand (now a movie showing in limited engagement. Apparently, it's either the greatest novel ever written for a volume to add to your collection of War and Peace and The Stand. From what I understand Ayn Rand invented awesome, so I'm assuming it's good.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    25 Apr 2011 09:46 PM
    Very lazy weekend, with 1 kid in Kansas, the other opting to hang with friends instead of at home with old mom and dad not much family time there. I have been exhausted from the fire academy so we just chilled out all weekend and hoped the storms would not blow the house away. I did manage to mow the yard...
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    otnasirk

--
    26 Apr 2011 12:11 PM
    Weekend was good.Went running in the mountains and teach martial arts.Spent easter sunday with the in laws and Watched the Lakers lost when everyone in the house were sad about the lost LOL!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement