Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Gamer's here?
Last Post 21 Jul 2011 09:01 AM by Plgonzalezrx8. 36 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
MasterGuns2077

--
04 May 2011 09:49 PM
    I don't do much with XBOX live (don't do multiplayer unless you're within throwing distance ), seems like there are a few gamers on the forum so I'll go ahead and throw this out there.
    Just beat Portal 2, single player and co-op.  Amazing.
    LA Noir, anyone?
    Fallout: New Vegas has DLC on the way.
    11.11.11, Skyrim, nuff said.
    Mass Effect 3 at the end of the year.

I'm pretty psyched about all of he above.  What do the rest of you have to say?
    Your passion for what you do will set you free.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    05 May 2011 04:17 AM
    I love playing, but haven't been able to get much new with saving for the wedding and such before, lol.

That said, I'm pretty heavy into CoD:Black Ops. I have Portal 2 (a wedding gift from my wife no less ) We're probably a little more than half done with the co-op and I'm maybe halfway through the single player. It's pretty awesome.

As for upcoming games, I've been trying to keep an eye on Brink. The concept there looks really good. Pretty much everything is put on hold till after we're settled at my first duty station though, lol.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    05 May 2011 09:10 AM
    Brink does look pretty cool, I may get into it this summer. I don't have a ship date yet, but I'm hoping that by the time Skyrim comes out, I'll be settled somewhere.
    Did you play the first portal? I thoroughly enjoyed it but you can tell Valve had a much bigger budget for the sequel, and they used it well.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    05 May 2011 09:35 AM
    Yeah, actually my wife introduced me to it. I had heard of it, but never played. She said she loved it so I downloaded it on XBLA. Loved it! Heh, I even have "Still Alive" as a ring tone on my phone.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    05 May 2011 12:20 PM
    I still play Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo! I don't think that's what y'all are talking about! If you want a gun game, I still have Duck Hunt, too!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    05 May 2011 01:41 PM
    I miss some of the old NES games. I also got Bubble Bobble (Neo) on XBLA. I used to play that game all the time on NES.
    ATLFalconFan

--
    05 May 2011 06:30 PM
    I play XBOX 360 alot. I bought Fallout a few years ago but found it way to complicated so I sold it. I found Black Ops to be horrible so I sold that to. My favs right now are COD MW2, Left 4 Dead and Battlestations:Midway (demo version)

I do miss my N64 and PS2 alot. Nothing better than playing mario kart for hours on in. lol
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    nengland

--
    05 May 2011 06:43 PM
    Had a birthday a couple days ago and got a Nintendo 3DS which I'm happy to be taking to my first unit.

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    05 May 2011 08:30 PM
    Haha fallout is my bread and butter!  That game is why I bought my 360 in the first place!  To each is own though, I personally am not a big fan of the MW series, since I'm mostly a single player guy.  The gameplay is awesome, definitely, but plot line just baffled me.  It's a rare day that a game has an excellent storyline though.  As far as that goes, the best game I've played story-wise...definitely Red Dead Redemption.  That game was almost the best movie I saw last year 
    Trusted Member
    E

--
    05 May 2011 08:46 PM
    I have black ops on PS3 and when greg hastings paintball 2 comes out on monday I'm getting it. I had the first on original xbox and when gamebattles was cool I held down on the top teams(im such a nerd)
    I also play black ops and PC(so much better on pc, plus you can lean)
    PS3: yaknowwhatimean
    ATLFalconFan

--
    05 May 2011 09:02 PM
    I LOVED Red Dead. What an awesome game.
    I would love to see a prequel with a young John Marsten or Landon Ricketts.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    05 May 2011 10:51 PM
    Posted By ATLFalconFan on 05 May 2011 10:02 PM
    I LOVED Red Dead. What an awesome game.
    I would love to see a prequel with a young John Marsten or Landon Ricketts.

Word on the street is that Rockstar San Diego has been working on Red Dead Revolution since they wrapped up Red Dead.  Dunno how true that is, but the franchise is definitely going to continue.  If they handle it like they handled Red Dead Revolver, there won't be any tie-in between the games.  If they did, I'm sure it would be a prequel.  As of right now, all that's been confirmed is the title.
    Did you play Undead Nightmare?  Quite possibly one of the best stand-alone DLC's I've ever played.
    JA1991

--
    06 May 2011 12:21 PM
    I don't know if anyone plays PC or not but i am planning on buying a laptop when i'm out of boot in September just so i can play Diablo3 while i serve my time.
    ATLFalconFan

--
    06 May 2011 01:37 PM
    I did play Undead Nightmare. It was very fun. I didn't like Marsten as a zombie.
    Trusted Member
    E

--
    07 May 2011 07:47 PM
    JA Ill be playing BF3 by that time on the PC.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    08 May 2011 10:35 AM
    I don't game much on PC, but when I do, I play Total War   One of the best RTS experiences out there.

I'd like to get into PC gaming because of the modding community out there for some of my favorite games, I just don't have the $$$ to spend keeping a PC powerful enough to run the games I'd want to play.
    JA1991

--
    08 May 2011 06:40 PM
    Well im worried i'm going to get stationed on a boat or something so i'm going to buy basically the best laptop i can get for gaming that way i can still play games while i'm in the Coast Guard without having to deal with taking my ps3 everywhere. I wil probably be palying bf3 also. I liked the second one a lot.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    09 May 2011 05:57 AM
    I used to do a bit of PC gaming. Used to play Warcrack >_> Also played FEAR and the two expansions on PC. Black and White was good. Wife had me playing Sims 3 for awhile too, lol. I'm all over the place in my gaming when I can afford it. Lately it's been FPS games simply because I feel I get the most for the cost with multiplayer.
    JA1991

--
    09 May 2011 10:13 AM
    I agree, i can play COD online for hours, i get bored with pretty much any other game besides Grand Turismo, but i play that online also.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Eoghan Roe

--
    09 May 2011 11:22 AM
    Yeah, see I love Bioshock and Fable. But once I've played through it... it's like a good book. I've read it... there's not a lot of point to read it again. Especially when, in the case of games, it's $60 per game. >_>
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    09 May 2011 12:43 PM
    I'm the exact opposite.  I get sick of online play pretty quick unless I'm able to play with my friends.  For some reason living on campus I wasn't able to connect with my friends online.  
    RPG's on the other hand I can play over and over.  I'm on my 3rd playthrough with Oblivion and still doing new stuff.  Same with Fallout and Mass Effect, I can log many hours on those games.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 May 2011 02:27 PM
    Once again, I'll chime in because I have to... I just won my 34th straight game of Spider solitaire! Now there is some challenging stuff!! LOL 4 suit, too! Not the easy 1 suit!

Sorry... I'm out again... LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    09 May 2011 03:10 PM
    hey, that counts!  I just rediscovered Mahjong on my laptop 
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 May 2011 03:28 PM
    I start playing mahjong and there is a Saturday I never get back! LOL I get so hooked on those stupid patterns, I can't help myself.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    JA1991

--
    10 May 2011 08:22 AM
    I like fallout a lot. I can play that a bunch, i got bored with red dead though. Feels like the same thing over and over.
    suddenlysinister

--
    19 May 2011 11:59 PM
    ps2 waz about as far as i got with gaming. love it but unfortunately after HS i never found that right combination of time-money-interest to get n2 later platforms.the fraction of MW2/BLK OPS, Red Dead, & Portal 2 ive played would serve as reason enough alone to go the Xbox route, however im more a playstation type. the metal gear series reflecting the core of my interest. other games from assorted platforms which i admire are: Bucky O'hare (NES) Blackthorne (SNES) Mission Impossible (N64) Warcraft II & III (PC) God of War (PS2). and i get the sense from this thread i would enjoy the fallout series.
    Griffon

--
    20 May 2011 07:11 AM
    Fallout 3 FTW! It's the only game I still go back and replay, the period setting never gets old...although once Skyrim comes out in Nov, I have no doubt I'll have a new addiction. It has potential to be like Oblivion, but with all the suck removed lol.
    "If we Americans are to survive it will have to be because we choose and elect and defend to be first of all Americans; to present to the world one homogeneous and unbroken front, whether of white Americans or black ones or purple or blue or green." - William Faulkner
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    20 May 2011 10:04 AM
    I hear ya on that Griffon, I loved Oblivion, but what I've heard all those nasty warts she had got removed and replaced with endless winning in Skyrim.
    Just bought L.A. Noire.  Can't wait to play it, gotta get back home and set up the xbox.  
    suddenlysinister

--
    20 May 2011 05:59 PM
    haven't played Oblivion completely thru but it looked promising. were any of the other elder scrolls worth checking out?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MasterGuns2077

--
    21 May 2011 11:43 AM
    I never played it, but I understand that Morrowind was the best so far, it preceded Oblivion. I'm sure there are plenty of used copies floating around
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement