Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
DEPOT 10 July 2011
Last Post 08 Aug 2011 05:44 PM by Mightymouse1119. 47 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
swright1

--
03 Jul 2011 05:37 AM
I'm flying in from Dayton, Ohio and should arrive in Philly around 13:00 hours.
Basic Member
Basic Member
cb1918

--
03 Jul 2011 07:08 AM
Hey guys! You only have a week left!!! Woot woot! Good luck to all of you and don't forget to hit me up when you emerge from the other side! 
"It's classified"
DylanjwHall

--
03 Jul 2011 09:03 PM
flying into Philly from Richmond not sure on arrival time but I'm ready to go =)
Mightymouse1119

--
04 Jul 2011 12:07 PM
Flying from Chicago arrive in Philly at 14:40

Walldy,

See you all there... CB1918 hope that you will be going soon.....
coastie2679

--
04 Jul 2011 06:03 PM
Ready to go! Got my bag packed and I got this as a send off from my wife and family...
Basic Member
Basic Member
cb1918

--
05 Jul 2011 07:00 PM
It looks delicious! Did you have a good 4th?
"It's classified"
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 Jul 2011 08:19 PM
That cake is just gorgeous. Your wife has a good talent. That could parlay into a nice little side business. I did small party catering in Valdez and I loved doing it. I didn't work but that was always fun for a little extra.
Sector NY, Staten Island
coastie2679

--
06 Jul 2011 10:56 AM
I did have a good 4th! We went to our local parade and my son LOVED the firetrucks! However, I spent the "fireworks" writing a paper for my MBA class (for the second year in a row)!

Old Guard 2: Thanks! I'm sure my wife would appreciate that, however she didn't make it. She sent a picture to the bakery and they traced it with icing. Still impressive and yummy none-the-less!
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
06 Jul 2011 11:49 AM
Well at least she can order a cake well! LOL I was thinking she made it for you. I have seen some cakes wives will make, holy moly the work and detail they can put into it can be amazing! Maybe she can learn and make one for your graduation?? LOL (By the way, I'm not one of those wives... I can't decorate a cake with press on candy letters much less do something like that!)

Maybe next year fireworks won't include a paper for a class and will just be filled with fun for you and your son.
Sector NY, Staten Island
coastie2679

--
10 Jul 2011 04:56 AM
Today's the day! I'm excited and nervous at the same time - just like I was before heading off to summer camp as a kid. I'll miss my wife, my son, and my bed the most!

See you all in a few hours!
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
10 Jul 2011 08:54 AM
Best of luck!!!
Sector NY, Staten Island
coastie2679

--
03 Aug 2011 11:27 AM
Congratulations to all of you guys.  Hope you all got home safe.  Burrell - keep your chin up, I'll be looking for you when I fly through San Fran.
swright1

--
06 Aug 2011 06:51 PM
Has anybody received the video from Chief yet? It's been a week now, I figured we'd have them by now. Congrats to everyone and post on here after your first drill. Mine is 20 August 2011.
Mightymouse1119

--
08 Aug 2011 12:43 PM
Wright Aye!!!!!!
swright1

--
08 Aug 2011 02:29 PM
What up Colon, how are the mean streets of Chicago treatin' you? Have you heard from anybody else since leavin' Cape May.
Mightymouse1119

--
08 Aug 2011 02:52 PM
what's Bro I'm on vacation, and no I have not heard from any body, wouldn't be surprise if have the Company got arrested hahahaha.. keep in touch I also check-in on the 20
swright1

--
08 Aug 2011 05:35 PM
Must be nice, I've got the month of September off, but I'm teaching in-service the entire month. You got my email addy and you can find me on that thing called facebook as well. I'll let you know how things go on the 20th.
Mightymouse1119

--
08 Aug 2011 05:44 PM
For sure Add me on facebook for a good laugh
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement