Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
October 18, 2011
Last Post 16 Oct 2011 02:08 PM by Boc. 42 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
jgriff92

--
19 May 2011 03:26 PM
    I'll be shipping out of Amarillo Texas, anyone else shipping this week?
    Whiskey-185 CGC Alex Haley
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    01 Jun 2011 03:37 PM
    Just DEP'd today I can't wait!
    Podmom92

--
    02 Jun 2011 06:32 PM
    My son is scheduled to DEP 6/29. His recruiter has requested an Oct 18 ship date.  He'll be shipping from Cape May, NJ    Wishing you all the best. Will be back once he gets confirmation.
    Proud UNIFORM 185 Mom
    automatik23

--
    05 Jun 2011 12:48 AM
    Accoring to my recruiter this is also my date. Im from central Cali
    Boc

--
    09 Jun 2011 09:00 AM
    Was sworn in June 7th, got this date the next day. From Quincy, IL. Cant wait!
    Crowbar23

--
    13 Jun 2011 10:12 AM
    Received this ship date about a week ago. Will be DEPing in shortly. Shipping out of north jersey.
    Crowbar23

--
    20 Jun 2011 07:45 AM
    I don't know if anyone else heard different but, I heard that this ship date was the very last ship date for the next 2 years. But I also heard that they are extending ships dates through nov, dec,jan, and into feb. Anyone hear either of these?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    20 Jun 2011 11:02 AM
    Haven't heard about it, we sure are lucky if that's the case though!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Plgonzalezrx8

--
    23 Jun 2011 02:03 PM
    Im shipping from Florida this date. DEP in two weeks hopefuly.
    USCG Sector Command Center Anchorage, Alaska
    Crowbar23

--
    23 Jun 2011 02:13 PM
    What rate/station is everyone gonna be shooting for? I'm gonna go ME or AMT and shooting for district 7 or 11
    automatik23

--
    23 Jun 2011 10:35 PM
    ME and Id love to be in the South Carolina or Georgia area.
    Crowbar23

--
    24 Jun 2011 07:33 AM
    The only thing that sucks about going ME is that it's a 2 to 3 year waiting list. Unless ur going reserve. I'm going active.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Plgonzalezrx8

--
    24 Jun 2011 08:39 AM
    OS, Alaska region
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    24 Jun 2011 10:13 AM
    I'm thinking either BM or ME, I'd like florida but I'd be cool with anywhere besides up in New England, kinda thinking about Alaska now also
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Plgonzalezrx8

--
    24 Jun 2011 01:10 PM
    I've been on alaska, my friend was stationed in Ketchikan and I visited him many times, is really nice place, and I would like to have the experience of being there, but Im cool going anywhere.
    Podmom92

--
    26 Jun 2011 06:01 PM
    Update my son's ship date is confirmed for 10/25, he DEP'd this past week. Good luck to you all !!
    Proud UNIFORM 185 Mom
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    04 Jul 2011 02:37 PM
    Good to hear, congrats to him!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Plgonzalezrx8

--
    08 Jul 2011 02:48 PM
    Update, my ship date confirmed for 11/15 good luck ev1!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    23 Jul 2011 08:12 PM
    brrr have fun its gonna be cold while your there!
    less than 3 months away for us, cant believe it i cant wait! wish i would have started trying to learn the general orders and everything earlier iv got the first half down now though haha
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    22 Aug 2011 08:09 AM
    2 months left!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Plgonzalezrx8

--
    22 Aug 2011 08:42 AM
    Yeah man! 3 months for me. I cant wait, really exited about it
    Crowbar23

--
    22 Aug 2011 09:50 PM
    DEPing in this upcoming Monday. I'm good to go. Not going ME anymore. OS. Looking for east coast.
    bverdura13

--
    23 Aug 2011 10:37 PM
    I Ship out October 18th as well out of South Florida
    "Dont pray for an easy life, Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    31 Aug 2011 03:50 PM
    Just wondering how y'all are doing as far as required knowledge and stuff? Iv been kind of slacking but just started studying the general orders again, iv got the ranking pretty much down and alphabet time
    Crowbar23

--
    03 Sep 2011 02:12 PM
    I got the general orders down solid. We got time. Who's READY?
    Boc

--
    06 Sep 2011 02:27 PM
    Got my general orders down pretty solid, trying to get rid of the hesitation though! Need to work on the other stuff now, but I'm ready to rock.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    06 Sep 2011 07:11 PM
    Ya I think I know what you mean with hesitation I can say them in my head fast then my friend will ask me one I'm just like Uhhhhhh lol I can only imagine when a CC is in our face yelling...fun times I'm sure can't wait!!
    jsluder11793

--
    13 Sep 2011 01:18 AM
    shipping out from seattle!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jgriff92

--
    13 Sep 2011 10:05 AM
    Awesome! 35 more days till cape may!
    spinnellii

--
    19 Sep 2011 12:24 PM
    shipping out from VA!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement