Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Texas Rangers Rock!!!
Last Post 29 Oct 2011 06:15 AM by Old Guard2. 15 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
15 Oct 2011 10:14 PM

Back to Back ALCS Champions...the Rangers are looking good!

I bet Cliff Lee wishes he had stayed in Texas

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    16 Oct 2011 06:37 PM
    Did they win the World Series last year? I seriously have no clue... I don't follow baseball at all! I hope they do good and win it all!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    16 Oct 2011 08:42 PM
    No they did not...hopeful for this year, the Cardinals look to be a very worthwhile opponent.
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Chente

--
    16 Oct 2011 09:34 PM
    Rangers are the BIDNESS this year! The cardinals getting ready to wrap it up now!
    Connormac924

--
    23 Oct 2011 06:49 PM
    HATE the cardinals.
    I live in Texas, but I'm an Astros fan (don't hate)
    gotta root for the rangers though in this one
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    23 Oct 2011 07:19 PM
    They got spanked last night...hoping for a better outcome tonight.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    24 Oct 2011 05:26 AM
    Rangers tied it up!! Way to go Rangers.

Poor Josh Hamilton, what a year for him. I was reading something on the web that he has an injury but because he is a recovering addict he might have to take pain pills but it could push him back into drug addiction. He seems like a good guy but when something starts to go good, it takes a turn. I hope he is ok.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    24 Oct 2011 11:07 AM
    He is tough and can deal with it...I say just rub some dirt on it and go hit some more home runs :-)

Going to be a tough series...GO RANGERS!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    24 Oct 2011 12:07 PM
    You are such a softee Captain! LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Connormac924

--
    24 Oct 2011 02:04 PM
    His book "Beyond Belief" is awesmoe. gives you a whole new respect for the dude
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    25 Oct 2011 01:09 PM
    Only 1 more big game needed to be World Champions...WOW who would have ever thought :-)
    Connormac924

--
    25 Oct 2011 02:19 PM
    Astros turn next year...
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    25 Oct 2011 02:26 PM
    Well maybe not next year...but soon would be good.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    27 Oct 2011 10:56 PM
    The Rangers CHOKE...twice! Down to game 7...it is a nail biter.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    28 Oct 2011 09:45 PM
    Well the pressure proved too tough for the Rangers to handle...hats off to the Cardinals they played well. It was fun!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    29 Oct 2011 06:15 AM
    I was watching the last couple of innings... it was too late but I was cheering for the Rangers. We were watching TCU but switched over to baseball. The only reason I'm glad the Cards won... they were at home. I always hate when the team that wins is the visiting team, it seems like there is very little happy, cheering, screaming people and the team deserves that moment. But I was still pulling for the Rangers.

Oh well, 3-peat next year and that time they'll win it????
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement