Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Whiskey 185 Families (10/18 Boot Camp Start Date)
Last Post 06 Dec 2011 11:23 AM by mariposa32. 46 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
SCCoastieMom

--
30 Oct 2011 08:39 PM
I'll be checking my mailbox early and often this week in hopes of getting that first letter. :-) in every letter I write I say "I know you are busy so if you can't write I understand" while secretly I'm thinking "write me, write me! Tell me something!" :-)
retrocouple

--
31 Oct 2011 05:55 AM
I know what you mean......I know no news is good news......but after 19 years of having him under my wing.....so hard......but at the same time I want him to spread his wings and swore like a mighty eagle.....so many mixed emotions : - )) Looking forward to seeing him running in the video too!
retrocouple

--
31 Oct 2011 08:51 AM
Boo, everyone is in the journal but whiskey.......maybe later today or tomorrow, sure hope so....this is so hard waiting....I must look at the journals 50 times a day!
mariposa32

--
31 Oct 2011 12:24 PM
Hello to all of you concerned mommies. Me also being one of them. Just wanted you all to know that my husband emailed Officer Ed Herbst and asked when will they post a journel for w185 and he responded in the third week, so we will be seeing some action soon
mariposa32

--
31 Oct 2011 12:25 PM
Hello to all of you concerned mommies. Me also being one of them. Just wanted you all to know that my husband emailed Officer Ed Herbst and asked when will they post a journel for w185 and he responded in the third week, so we will be seeing some action soon
wicoastiemom

--
31 Oct 2011 01:19 PM
Just got our first letter today. Seems like he is doing good. Said he can't believe he fussed about making his bed and cleaning. Doesn't seem like he has gotten any of our letters or others that I know are being sent. Does anyone know if the letters get screened or do they hold them for a time? Also, thanks mariposa32 for finding out about the journals.
SCCoastieMom

--
31 Oct 2011 06:40 PM
Got my first letter today too! I can't tell if my Coastie has gotten any of mine yet. My son is really stressed out and that was hard to read. He gave me a list of stuff NOT to send him or write to him including sports scores and unfortunately I wrote all about Saturday's college game in a letter I mailed today. Ugh....
mariposa32

--
31 Oct 2011 07:41 PM
Mariposa32 and I received our first letter as well today . Seems like there is alot of yelling and eating ,they wake up to pushups in the cold in there gym shorts and tshirts .Commanders are tough but caring our son writes .Seems like he is enjoying it ,but does not have enough time to write .
mariposa32

--
31 Oct 2011 07:45 PM
mariposa32 and jvauto
SCCoastieMom

--
31 Oct 2011 07:49 PM
Mine does not seem to be enjoying it...yet. I know he will do fine but he's having a really hard time right now I can tell.
whiskey_sis

--
31 Oct 2011 08:27 PM
My brother left October 16, 2011 and is part of Whiskey 185. We just received a letter today! I am counting down the days until graduation as I am sure most of you!
wicoastiemom

--
01 Nov 2011 03:57 PM
w185 journal has been posted - enjoy

http://www.tracencapemay.uscgnews.c...763/476815
mariposa32

--
18 Nov 2011 01:00 PM
Haven't heard from anyone in awhile, where did everyone go, to the face book page??? Did anyone get a call yet?????
wicoastiemom

--
19 Nov 2011 12:59 PM
Just got my phone call!!!! Doing good, very, very tired but he will be able to call on Thanksgiving.
wicoastiemom

--
22 Nov 2011 07:47 AM
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to email me some pictures or videos from the facebook page. I am not on facebook and some family and friends that are, are having a hard time finding anything. Thanks
D-Uhler

--
05 Dec 2011 11:23 AM
HI
My nephew left from Columbia on the 17th, he is from Charleston S.C.
I think he was on the same plane as your son. His name is Fred(Alfred). I will be attending the graduation on Friday, may I will get to meet you. Congratulations on your son's success
Doris
mariposa32

--
06 Dec 2011 11:23 AM
who's son??
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement