Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Coast Guard Alaska Premier!
Last Post 17 Sep 2012 09:20 AM by DTBM2. 44 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
12 Mar 2012 01:35 PM
In Florida they will have a lot more opportunities for filming small boats and the like, so this could be really fun! My two states
Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.
Trusted Member
E

--
12 Mar 2012 03:23 PM
not being biased, but I think there is a good story down with the 110s doing patrols from key west/miami. Border wars was a pretty good tv show and had a 110 from Puerto Rico on it.
Iceman1978

--
13 Mar 2012 08:20 PM
The nature of the mission is so different from one area to another. Just the differences in climate alone will make a huge difference. I think it would be nice to have one in Hawaii, California, the Gulf Coast, Miami, Charleston, New York, and Boston. Maybe have a couple of episodes in the US Virgin Islands too.

I'd also like to see the USCGC Stratton featured on the show. I wrote an article about Dorothy Stratton for the Flotilla March newsletter. Quite a fascinating woman.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
magmam

--
13 Mar 2012 08:26 PM
@ Cooch....heard today they are actually going to do a Coast Guard Florida! Will see if I can find the info to post
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
magmam

--
13 Mar 2012 08:28 PM
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bells

--
14 Mar 2012 01:01 AM
LOL They were on my ship for a week? a couple weeks? So my ship should have a whole episode. Im gunna be famousssssss.

They joined us in Nome and left once we got into the heavy weather.
Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
magmam

--
15 Mar 2012 01:56 PM
I remember about 18months ago...they filled an episode of Mighty Ships on my sons ship the Bertholf. Never was able to see if because it was Discovery Channel Canada and we were "geo-locked" out of it! Show on an American ship but the Americans couldn't watch it!
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
16 Mar 2012 12:13 AM
Posted By Bells on 14 Mar 2012 02:01 AM
LOL They were on my ship for a week? a couple weeks? So my ship should have a whole episode. Im gunna be famousssssss.

They joined us in Nome and left once we got into the heavy weather.

No, there will be intermittent shots while still following airdales.  You will be blamed for rough weather and "OMG WE HAD TO EVACUATE THE CREW.....VIA CG HELO!!!!! WOW!"
Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.
Basic Member
Basic Member
cgilliam

--
15 Sep 2012 12:11 PM
Has anyone been able to find a spot to watch this online? I didn't even know of such a show until 6 months ago.. When anyone asks me about the CG they say "Do you watch Coast Guard Alasaka?!?" I don't watch or have cable
But I've got promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. -Robert Frost
Basic Member
Basic Member
cgilliam

--
15 Sep 2012 12:12 PM
Alaska** Haha, nice.
Trusted Member
Cooch

--
15 Sep 2012 12:35 PM
You might be able to see it on the weather channel's site. If not, check youtube or hulu.
You can meet the standard, or you can set the standard. It's your choice.
Basic Member
Basic Member
cgilliam

--
15 Sep 2012 01:07 PM
I've looked, no luck! Thanks though!
Basic Member
Basic Member
ClaytonR

--
15 Sep 2012 03:43 PM
http://www.hulu.com/#!coast-guard-alaska

Only has Season 1 up so far...6 episodes. Sounds like Season 2 is available only on Hulu Plus.

Also, Coast Guard Florida starts 10 October 2012!
Basic Member
Basic Member
cgilliam

--
15 Sep 2012 05:50 PM
@Clayton THANK YOU! Those must be pretty newly added, last time I checked it wasn't up!
DTBM2

--
17 Sep 2012 09:20 AM
Coast Guard Florida starts up in Oct it will be nice to see more of the boat side of the Coast guard on TV
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement