Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Unconstitutional?
Last Post 15 Mar 2016 06:06 AM by Old Guard2. 34 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
03 May 2012 08:41 AM
87% of all statitistics are made up. LOL
Sector NY, Staten Island
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
03 May 2012 09:14 AM
Guns are a constitutional right granted to us by our founding fathers and the many brave men and women who fought and died to allow us to have that constitutional right.

I believe we are all entitled to carry arms if we choose and that the government is way to much up in our business on many issues, and that we have gone very soft on criminals today. We spend way too much money allowing them daily comforts detaining them, and for the most part better comforts than they had outside prison...actually I personally feel that is one reason we have so many repeat offenders, they simply are more comfortable inside than outside on their own. But even way back in the old western days, everyone or at least the mass populous carried and packed a gun if not several guns, and there were hangings and other punishment held for public display in the town square for everyone to watch...we still had thieves, it did not deter them.

It may appear that we have more today, but that is probably due to the fact that we have millions and millions and millions more people, with hundreds of thousands to millions crammed into small logistical areas and practically living on top of each other. We are always going to have the super smart master mind thieves, the lazy people that will just take from others because they do not want to work and fill entitled to just be given things, and sadly we will also have the poor and uneducated people who are unable to get or hold a well enough paying job to support themselves and are forced into criminal life to try and survive, and then the drug abusers who must still to support their expensive illegal habits..

But the government should not have the right or the power to not allow you to carry or to shoot an intruder or mugger dead on the spot, if that is your choice. I choose not to carry, do not feel comfortable around them and have seen way too many kids accidentally shot dead with their parents guns by their friends…but I will not hesitate to rip their eyes, throat or heart out and feed it to them with my bare hands.

Anyway just another opinion shared…
I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pepperdoggie

--
14 Mar 2016 02:04 PM
Apparently you don't understand that the Coast Guard is a FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT BRANCH! Yeah, cops on the water. Law enforcement has a tough enough job enforcing laws without people like you making it even more difficult. Wait until something bad happens in your life and you need a cop to help you out. You'll change you tune. Oh, yeah, my son is prior Coast Guard and is a cop.
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bells

--
15 Mar 2016 12:55 AM
Wowzers what a thread. I don't even remember writing in this one.

Well my views have changed, if people are responsible with guns in that they aren't crazy, have children playing with them, and yada yada yada, then they can have guns.

And that's only because we have a ton of psychos out there.

And cops are great. Just like anything, you'll have some bad apples, but they'll get theirs eventually.
Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
15 Mar 2016 06:06 AM
There was a post that pepper was responding to. It was offensive so I deleted it. Just an fyi,i just wanted to clarify.
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement