Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
E-QIP questions
Last Post 02 May 2012 09:29 PM by Cooch. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
nbesheer

--
26 Jan 2012 10:04 PM
    So my late brother and my half sister were both born in Japan and Philippines respectively. I haven't started on my sister yet but I have my brother FS-545 and FS-240.

E-QIP is asking for

Document Number: (Is this just FS-545, or FS-240, or is there a serial number I should be looking for ?)
    Name of Court that Issued citizenship:
    Address of court that issued citizenship:

Both siblings were born on Navy bases so it's technically US Soil from what i've been told.
    Please help, this application is taking me forever

Nick.

Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    27 Jan 2012 06:27 AM
    If your siblings were born abroad to US parents on Navy bases then they're US citizens. Just put their birth places as the respective Naval bases and you should be fine.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    nbesheer

--
    30 Jan 2012 01:56 PM
    Thanks Gears I appreciate the help.
    nbesheer

--
    02 May 2012 11:44 AM
    Ok update: I was finally able to get a hold of someone at the recruiting office and my eqip was 4 days from being expired!!! Anyways I have a bunch of errors that I need to fix, two of which are as follows
    Section 16 (2): Provide complete address for court that issued the U.S. Citizenship certificate (might be found on form fs-545 or fs-240)
    Section 16 (4): Provide complete address for court that issued the U.S. Citizenship certificate (might be found on form fs-545 or fs-240)

These documents do not list any addresses, is there one specific court that handles these types of births ?

EDIT: Another question.
    Under employment history I have a employment record listed, and under that same record I have listed a separate instance of employment with that employer under "additional period of employment"  However I did not list this 2nd instance separately as not to provide duplicate information. which is now causing an error for gap of employment history. My recruiter suggests listing unemployment. I'd like to trust that but it is inaccurate and I'm not too sure about that. 
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    02 May 2012 08:11 PM
    The hospital or Naval Base should have records of proof. I would start there.

As far as employment history, was there a break in your employment with the company?
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    02 May 2012 08:53 PM
    If the recruiter prints the e-qip and looks under additional periods of employment with that employer, it eliminates the gap of employment. I've had that issue before. When you enter it that way, it doesn't appear to be a steady timeline, but once you print it up it's easy to see.
    You can meet the standard, or you can set the standard. It's your choice.
    nbesheer

--
    02 May 2012 09:24 PM
    Ok I looked up yokosuka-ken naval hospital and sent them an email to an address I got from their website (customer@med.navy.mil) however I feel that is a generic email address and does not pertain to that base hospital specifically. Any ideas where I should go to get more information if this email does not pan out ? I can always call the hospital but if I don't know who to talk to I would incur a lot of international phone charges so i'd like to keep that as a last resort.

My second problem is my half-sister was born at Subic Bay Naval base which is not defunct. Any ideas on that ?

So when my E-QIP got kicked back with errors, it was my recruiter who found the errors and listed them? I was under the impression that it was OPM that did that. How would I go about telling him that on paper the timeline lines up if he's already told me to list it as unemployment ? or should I remove the additional employment activity and reenter it separately ?

Also thank you so much for your help
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    02 May 2012 09:29 PM
    If you re-enter it seperately, it will be the easiest fix.
    You can meet the standard, or you can set the standard. It's your choice.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement