Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
India 186
Last Post 18 Mar 2012 10:41 AM by GuardianSpouse. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Amie077

--
22 Feb 2012 09:39 PM
    One week down ....anybody heard from any of the recruits in India 186. This has been a rough week without my son
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    22 Feb 2012 10:10 PM
    Hi Amie, Welcome aboard. I have been patiently waiting for the USCG.MIL site to update for the address of India Company but it has yet to be posted. I don't know what the delay is. If you have any questions, let us know, we are always happy to help with an answer. If you just feel like chatting, go right ahead. We love to chat even more.

I promise it does get easier! Just think, it's a week down already! Like we tell everyone... days will drag but the weeks truly do fly by. Again, welcome aboard!

Macie
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    beckyw

--
    23 Feb 2012 08:40 AM
    I received the basic letter on Tuesday. Not a personal letter from my daughter but she did write our address on the envelope! Who knew that would be exciting but it was a personal touch and I'll take it!
    HB0587

--
    27 Feb 2012 09:49 PM
    I received a letter this past Thursday from my boyfriend who is India186! After a couple of gushy sentences, he wrote that he didn't have time to write, but assured me he would have time the following Sunday (as in yesterday). The same day I got my letter, his parents received the generic letter with the address to write to him.

Everything I have read online says they usually don't have time to write until the 2nd Sunday. So needless to say, I was absolutely floored when I received this after the first week!

Old Guard 2- I have been watching the journals and they still have yet to post anything for India 186! Is that something they update daily/weekly? I see Hotel 186 posted- so I'm assuming India will be next? Haha

Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    27 Feb 2012 10:06 PM
    They start posting their journals in week 3. So they'll be posting one soon!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Harry

--
    29 Feb 2012 04:02 PM
    We are eagerly waiting to read some postings from our neice.
    Harry

--
    29 Feb 2012 04:11 PM
    Old Guard2... is this forum, India 186, used to post their journals?
    HB0587

--
    29 Feb 2012 05:28 PM
    I've noticed some of these threads mention Facebook pages for the companies. Will India186 be getting one? And if so, how do you become a part of it? I know lots of people mentioned they couldn't find the companies that they were looking for- they had to be sent the link from someone within this forum!
    Please let me know! Thanks
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    29 Feb 2012 08:26 PM
    Journals start getting posted in week 3. Here is the link to the one posted today... http://www.tracencapemay.uscgnews.c...763/476815

It is VERY difficult to see... on the left side, directly under the words "Photo Video" in vry time writing it says "Open this document" click on that and read what your recruits are doing!!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    KD

--
    01 Mar 2012 02:09 PM
    http://www.facebook.com/media/album...137625035/

Try the above for India 186 FB page; send a message to the admin telling your relationship to your recruit ; it is a closed group. Search USCG or Coast Guard on FB for all kinds of support pages and resources: USCG Parents, Family and Friends, US Coast Guard Support Group, Coastie Chicks (wives and girlfriends), USCG Moms (private page for mothers of CG members) and Coasties on the Move, with info about duty stations and housing. There's lots more out there too. Happy Hunting!
    HB0587

--
    01 Mar 2012 05:01 PM
    I just sent my request for the Facebook page. Thanks for your help, KD!
    GuardianSpouse

--
    17 Mar 2012 06:43 PM
    Well I hear phone calls are starting with where your recruit will be stationed. If anyone has any questions about where they are going I am happy to help.
    Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Bells

--
    18 Mar 2012 07:23 AM
    Yup, my cutter got a message that we are getting a female from this company. lots of cleaning, painting and sanding for her when she gets here muah muah muah
    Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
    GuardianSpouse

--
    18 Mar 2012 10:41 AM
    I take a lot of pics at the off-base runs and such and wanted to be able to share the pictures. I have put them on this site for you. http://uscgindia186.shutterfly.com/ Enjoy ~Tiffany
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement