Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Kilo 186
Last Post 24 Jun 2012 08:34 PM by 2dreck. 99 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
20 Apr 2012 10:28 AM
Senior Company!!! One more week!
Sector NY, Staten Island
denakallen

--
23 Apr 2012 10:25 AM
Thank You , Thank You and Thank You. It was such a pleasure being able to be a part of this forum. The BIG Day is finally apporaching. Cant wait. We fly out tomorrow- going early to enjoy the sites before graduation. God Bless all of our families as our new coasties adventures begin.
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
23 Apr 2012 12:03 PM
Remember, just because they are graduating doesn't mean your questions will stop. Feel free to hit us up at any time. We are always happy to help.
Sector NY, Staten Island
GuardianSpouse

--
26 Apr 2012 07:06 AM
I hope to meet many of you tomorrow morning. I will be at the breakfast around 9. Please come say hello.
Safe Travels,
Tiffany
GrandmaTilliesBakery

--
05 May 2012 08:20 PM
I can't believe I just found this forum and Kilo 186 has graduated! I would love to have been able to ask questions on here. Oh well, in any case I signed up with Shutterfly in hopes of seeing my daughter in some of the pictures that were taken by a CC spouse during boot camp. Is that still possible? Thank you.
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 May 2012 08:23 PM
Feel free to still ask any questions you might have. I'm sorry, I'm not on Shutterfly so I can't help with that. But anything else, let us know. Congratulations on your daughter graduating.
Sector NY, Staten Island
GrandmaTilliesBakery

--
06 May 2012 12:40 AM
Thank you! It was a long trip for us from Alaska, but well worth it to see her carry the colors and receive her diploma from her little sister. What a wonderful ceremony!
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
06 May 2012 09:29 AM
Oh wow, where in Alaska? I lived on Kodiak for 5 years, Valdez for just shy of 5. My stepsons live in Anchorage and my son graduated from Juneau-Douglas High School. My ex-husband is a Coastie and our son is now a Coastie. He is an A school now and they asked about anyone wanting Alaska. All looked at him. He said no way, he was born there and with the exception of a few years at other locations he lived in Alaska almost all of his life. Time to see other places. He got his first pick out of A school and he is going to the CGC Midgett out of Seattle. He still insists is likes rain and has moss in his veins. Born in Kodiak, high school in Juneau... that would be about right! LOL
Sector NY, Staten Island
GrandmaTilliesBakery

--
06 May 2012 10:44 AM
We are in Sitka. My daughter is stationed in Westport, so she is used to lots of rain and grey days. She also said NO on coming back to Alaska--time to see some new territory. I am just glad she didn't get the East Coast. It is way too far for us to go and visit her very often. Washington is only a one day trip for us.
2dreck

--
24 Jun 2012 08:34 PM
It's funny reading all these post because I know who everyone is talking about lol.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement