Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
getting discharged before being a vet but i am services connected
Last Post 04 Sep 2012 08:05 AM by coastguardveteran. 43 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages Not Resolved
alan88

--
27 Mar 2012 09:06 AM
    Hi i am getting discharged for exreme depress and anxiety plus with a torn shoulder when i went underway to cuba. I have only been in the Coast Guard for 5 months not counting basic training. I am just 1 month shy of being a vet. They are making me service connected for my shoulder because i need surgery for my right shoulder and maybe my left one as well and are kicking me out before i get it. Since i am service connected do i get VA disability or am i consider a vet.

Thank you for your help
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    27 Mar 2012 09:55 AM
    You're going to need to discuss your options with your Chain of Command. And, you'll have to contact the VA to determine if you're going to qualify for any benefits.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    NargilFenris

--
    28 Mar 2012 07:48 AM
    Just curious as to why you wouldn't count your boot camp time since it counts towards your time in service, your pay base date, etc.
    If you were hoping for the A Team you will be sorry to know you got the F Troop.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    TheLurker22

--
    04 Apr 2012 12:13 PM
    http://www.uscg.org/Forum/aft/12704.aspx

Not that I really have the right to know but I'm a little confused on ankle or shoulder injury. Something just doesn't seem right to me on all this. Anyone else get that feeling?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    rfail1988

--
    04 Apr 2012 04:17 PM
    You become a vet when you get to Sexton hall. It may not feel like it, but its true. You served our country, and whether you get veterans benefits doesn't determine your veteran status. stand tall shipmate.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    04 Apr 2012 04:33 PM
    That is inaccurate. There is a time in service requirement.
    You can meet the standard, or you can set the standard. It's your choice.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    rfail1988

--
    04 Apr 2012 05:03 PM
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/bene...nefits.htm

Call it what you want. I'm calling him a vet and as such give anyone who gave up many of his own freedoms so others may have theirs. Bottom line: veteran in my eyes.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    04 Apr 2012 07:05 PM
    The question specifically pertains to veterans related benefits. In that regard, there are stipulations and time requirements that have to be met. My answer has nothing to do with the public perception of what is and what is not, a veteran. It was simply addressing the question being asked.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    04 Apr 2012 07:10 PM
    Posted By rfail1988 on 04 Apr 2012 05:17 PM
    You become a vet when you get to Sexton hall. It may not feel like it, but its true. You served our country, and whether you get veterans benefits doesn't determine your veteran status. stand tall shipmate.

So by your definition, someone that doesn't make it through boot camp is a veteran?  I'm just curious. To me, calling someone that gets discharged 3 weeks into basic training a "veteran" is an insult to the real veterans. I'm not referencing the OP here. He completed his training and is being discharged for medical reasons. But if someone has discipline problems or can't adapt properly to the military lifestyle and is discharged, we are to reward them with the title "veteran"?  I'm sorry, but I can't do that. You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with that.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    04 Apr 2012 09:16 PM
    This sounds like typical government nonsense. And I am not trying to bash the CG or the military in saying this. I don't know how you got your injuries and its not my business. But if they are job related injuries they should pay for them and not kick you out a month before you can get the benefits to cover them.

I am no expert but from what I heard you have to be a vet to get service connected compensation and they are kicking you out 1 month before you get vet status. This seems like they are intentionally screwing you over to save money.

If the government needs to save money maybe they should cut out the billions in foreign aid. or the endless entitlement system. or the endless flow of money on the war on drugs. but no, why do that when they can save a couple thousand dollars screwing over somebody who was willing to give his life for his country and got injured working for them? Sometimes the structure of our government spending makes me sick.

I am sure glad my income tax dollars are being used as "aid" to support corrupt dictators in Africa and to bailout bankers, while they screw over Americans who give everything to make America great and just need a simple shoulder surgery from working hard and serving their country.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    04 Apr 2012 09:24 PM
    Gandler,

There's a difference between a service connected disability and veteran status. I went to basic training with a guy that dislocated his shoulder in boot camp. His shoulder injury remained covered as a service connected disability, but being that he was only in for a month, he won't receive veteran status for things like veterans preference, VA home loans, GI Bill, etc. The injury will be taken care of though. Also, I edited your post to remove the profanity. It's not necessary on this forum.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    05 Apr 2012 07:26 AM
    Endless flow of money on the war on drugs?? You do realize a large part of CG budgeting IS war on drugs! So do you want the CG budget cut even further and possibly restrict the mission and the people let in even more?? Kinda silly, don't ya think?

I didn't see the profanity, I am a few days behind on my forum reading for personal reasons... But I agree and I would have edited myself. Excellent call Cooch!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    eaw913

--
    05 Apr 2012 07:39 AM
    Also, he isn't being charged solely for his shoulder. Extreme depression and anxiety is pretty serious and I would imagine the CG doesn't want to put the OP or his shipmates in any harm. I never jump the gun and rant on a forum because we can never know the full story on anything.

Regardless, it is a sad fact that you are being cut short just a month before you receive veteran status. Honestly, that's how life is. Not just military. I can't tell you how many times I see people cut short of things. It isn't always about saving money because I am pretty sure the CG does not care about one person receiving veteran status. Things happen for a reason.

Also, on the note of what is and is not a veteran, I have to completely agree with Cooch. Someone who cannot make it through boot camp due to disciplinary reasons etc should not be rewarded with that status. It makes me angry that some people who do not have their full devotion to the CG or have little interest and just want a job get accepted while other people who would give anything to join cannot due to medical issues. Of course this is not everyone, but I've seen it multiple times just since I started my process.
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    05 Apr 2012 11:47 AM
    +1 Cooch and Eaw

I agree. Signing a contract and standing on the triangles or footprints at Cape May, Parris Island, Camp Pendleton, Lackland AFB, Navy Great Lakes, or Ft Jackson, Knox, Sill, etc, etc.. Does not make you a Vet. Arriving at boot camp is an indoctrination into the military. The intention is to weed out those who don't have the strength of character to serve. For legal reasons, Congress had to set a # of days to determine eligibility for Vet's benefits. Six months is long enough at any unit to qualify at your watch stations and contribute to the Service and Unit's missions.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    05 Apr 2012 01:44 PM
    Posted By Old Guard2 on 05 Apr 2012 08:26 AM
    Endless flow of money on the war on drugs?? You do realize a large part of CG budgeting IS war on drugs! So do you want the CG budget cut even further and possibly restrict the mission and the people let in even more?? Kinda silly, don't ya think?

I didn't see the profanity, I am a few days behind on my forum reading for personal reasons... But I agree and I would have edited myself. Excellent call Cooch!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...eet-goals/

Their budget will not be cut, but they could use their money on other things. I don't know where your idea that legalizing a product will cause LE and military budgets to be cut? Did the CG get its budget cut when alcohol was legalized?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    05 Apr 2012 01:52 PM
    Alcohol was mostly, notice I said MOSTLY, being run in the country, up & down country roads. Very little of it was coming through ports of entry and across rough seas. Also, comparing today's budgets to those of 1933 is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

I never said to legalize it. So your statement of "I don't know where your idea that legalizing a product will cause LE and military budgets to be cut?" is a bit ridiculous. Since I made no mention regarding my feelings one way or the other.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    rfail1988

--
    05 Apr 2012 03:31 PM
    Eaw/cooch - indeed. I have been swayed :-)
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    05 Apr 2012 04:47 PM
    rfail, it's ok to disagree. It happens with me all the time. That's just something that I feel strongly about.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    05 Apr 2012 04:57 PM
    Posted By Old Guard2 on 05 Apr 2012 02:52 PM
    Alcohol was mostly, notice I said MOSTLY, being run in the country, up & down country roads. Very little of it was coming through ports of entry and across rough seas. Also, comparing today's budgets to those of 1933 is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

I never said to legalize it. So your statement of "I don't know where your idea that legalizing a product will cause LE and military budgets to be cut?" is a bit ridiculous. Since I made no mention regarding my feelings one way or the other.

It is important because in the 1930s alcohol was legalized and marijhuana was outlawed (despite what some people will tell you, marijuana was legal through most of American history, just like there was no income tax through most of American history). Alcohol was outlawed before any other drug, even before Opium. 

By  the mid 30s just about every drug was outlawed, but then they decided to re-legalize alcohol because of public pressure.  But the point the article was that the drug war was has increased the use of drugs and the addiction rates to drugs (by a very high margin).  So people saying that outlawing drugs lowers addiction rates is not only not true it is the complete opposite. Not to mention alcohol is one of the most addictive drugs in existence so if they care about addiction they should outlaw that as well.

Also, my point was that the legalization of various drugs varies through the last 100 years but the CG budget has never been effected by it. 

I don't know the exact stats of how much alcohol came through where and since it was smuggled in I doubt any stats out there are truly accurate. But according to the Bureau of Prohibition, the Coast Guard had to spend about 13 million (which was a lot in the 20s) of its budget annually to make alcohol arrests. So if drugs are legalzied they will not get a budget cut but will be able to use the money to enforce laws that actually matter and maybe for new technology.

Overall Prohibition and the Drug War are seen as some of the biggest unnecessary money drainers that do nothing to lower addiction rates and in fact when a drug is outlawed addiction rates increase substantially.  Also, it is worth noting that the Mexican Drug Cartels have several outspoken lobbyist that work to keep marijuana illegal to control the prices.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    05 Apr 2012 05:23 PM
    Who are we to decide what laws "actually matter"? If a law exists, ad we are charged with enforcing it, it matters. That's not the attitude you need to posses if you want to join the CG.
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    05 Apr 2012 05:52 PM
    Who are we to decide what laws "actually matter"?

We're the voting public. The government is supposed to represent the voice of the people, the government isn't supposed to be the voice of the people.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    05 Apr 2012 05:58 PM
    Posted By Cooch on 05 Apr 2012 06:23 PM
    Who are we to decide what laws "actually matter"? If a law exists, ad we are charged with enforcing it, it matters. That's not the attitude you need to posses if you want to join the CG.

maybe laws that exist that do nothing to help society and turn out backfiring, or even worse, are intended to help a select group of people and harm others? . The CG may be charged with enforcing it but that
    does not mean its members have to like it. I have issues with tons of things the goverment does (and does not) do and just because I am enlisting does not mean my views will change.
    Do you support the government when they send billions in cash to African dictators? Or when they bailout failing corporations that should have gone out of business? Or when they make government mandated healthcare? or when they pay people more than I make a month for sitting at home all day and shooting out babies while shooting in heroin? Or providing funding for abortion clinics?

Check out LEAP (Law enforcers against prohibition), there are thousands of Federal, state, and local LE agents who oppose prohibition of any drug. Just because you jop is to enforce the laws does not mean you cannot voice objection when off duty.

My recruiter never told me that because I am enlisting I have to blindly worship Obama and the federal government...

Trusted Member / Administrator
    chukles

--
    05 Apr 2012 06:02 PM
    moving this thread to port/report as it has morphed into a healthy debate.

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Coastie, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    05 Apr 2012 06:04 PM
    Your limited views on life amuse me. I love how you assume that all people that are on welfare are lazy drug addicts

And as a military member, you had ether respect your Commander in Chief. Voicing your displeasure in a public forum as a military member isn't allowed. We are not the same as law enforcement members. We sacrifice a big chunk of our freedom of speech, so no, you can't voice your objections when off duty.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    05 Apr 2012 06:42 PM

Posted By Cooch on 05 Apr 2012 07:04 PM
    Your limited views on life amuse me. I love how you assume that all people that are on welfare are lazy drug addicts

And as a military member, you had ether respect your Commander in Chief. Voicing your displeasure in a public forum as a military member isn't allowed. We are not the same as law enforcement members. We sacrifice a big chunk of our freedom of speech, so no, you can't voice your objections when off duty.

I never said all nor do I think that. I said they pay people (never said "all" or even most) more a month than I make (for working my ass off in dirty conditions) for sitting at home and doing drugs. Even if 1 welfare recipient does it I am technically right. Or even if somebody can theoretically do it (which they can since they do not require heroine test for welfare recipients) I am technically right.

But either way welfare should not exist it is just a false entitlement system. Why work hard when you can leech off of people. I like the question Michael Savage asks: "Have you ever seen a skinny welfare recipient"?

My 14th birthday was my most exciting birthday for me because I was able to get a legal job (which I spent hours every weekend applying for jobs until I got one). I always valued hard work and even went against my parents so I could work more hours while in school. I never got a handout from the government and nor have my parents or grandparents (and nobody grew up pooer than my mom and she had 12 siblings in the house, and my mom said her dad would have them eat dirt before taking money for the government. And now people on welfare think it is their right to free cellphones with subscriptions paid by taxpayers. And I will tell you people on welfare all seem to have nicer cars than me and all seem to have bigger TVs than me. And people on general welfare are not physically ill (those that are are on disability pay and I am not bashing them, though that too is being abused and I personally know some people who should not get disability pay), they just don't have a job which means they are either lazy or have other issues where they don't want a job. I know many jobs and I work with many illegal aliens because they can't find legal citizens willing to work hard for 10 bucks an hour. I will tell you when I got hired at my current job the foreman was like "its nice to finally have an English speaker who does not use drugs or drink". As much as I hate illegal immigration I must say I have never seen a lazy illegal immigrant. The illegal immigration problem is not a border problem it is an American laziness problem, if Americans were willing to work hard for 12 bucks an hour for 10-12 hours a day with one 15 minute break then there would be no illegal immigration because Americans would always be chosen over illegal immigrants. But I have yet to see them. In fact at many jobs I feel like the illegal immigrants are the only ones I connect to because they are the only ones who can outpace me.

There is no shortage of jobs there just is a shortage of desirable jobs. People think because they have a BA in art they deserve to be the CEO of a company right upon graduation. Nobody is willing to work their way up or get their hands dirty. I have many friends who complain about having no money but when I tell them about a job I can get them they say "no that's gross I will just leech off of my parents more", parents are the other issue they raise their kids thinking they are better than everybody else and that everything should be given to them.

sorry for the long rant, but I am sick of people taking money from my work to sit on their butt. And the government is very much to blame for offering these programs. America is going down hill fast. The government is manipulating our great society in a negative direction.

And not being able to voice your opinions is one thing. But I will always have the same mindset. In fact I want to join the Coast Guard because it sounds like one of the few places in America where you are surrounded by hard working Americans would are willing to put everything on the line to get the job does. I met my recruiter for the first time and I new the way he addressed it how the CG does not reward hard work it expects it and how even the enlistment process is designed to weed out lazy people I knew it was what I wanted to do and with the highest academic (and physical I think?) requirements I knew these were people I wanted to work with. Am I wrong for thinking that?
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    05 Apr 2012 06:54 PM
    As a person who was once the son of a single mother receiving welfare, all while working her ass off to keep me clothed, fed, and housed, I will say that your summary of welfare recipients is way off base and frankly, very offensive. Good luck in your recruiting process. You won't receive any more interaction from me on these forums. I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you need someone else's assistance. But if you do, I hope you open your eyes a bit and realize that sometimes people new help, and don't need to be judged or criticized for taking that assistance.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    05 Apr 2012 07:15 PM

Posted By Cooch on 05 Apr 2012 07:54 PM
    As a person who was once the son of a single mother receiving welfare, all while working her ass off to keep me clothed, fed, and housed, I will say that your summary of welfare recipients is way off base and frankly, very offensive. Good luck in your recruiting process. You won't receive any more interaction from me on these forums. I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you need someone else's assistance. But if you do, I hope you open your eyes a bit and realize that sometimes people new help, and don't need to be judged or criticized for taking that assistance.

I never singled you out and my intention was not to offend you. I am a strict libertarian and do not think that the Federal gov. should forcibly take from some and give to others.

I have been judged for many things usually for working jobs that are viewed as "low" and usually by people who take free money from the government and live the entitlement way. Call me what you want but I have never tried to offended you and I never judged you. I was discussing a generalization of society from my view which I feel is very accurate and spreads every year and if you hate me for that because of a situation in your childhood I am sorry, but we all have hard times at some point and we should not hold grudges.
    Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    southern118

--
    05 Apr 2012 08:53 PM
    Gandler good luck on the recruitment process. What do you want to do in the coast guard.

I think you are a little confused on a lot of things in more then one way.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    KD

--
    06 Apr 2012 12:47 AM
    I'm sure you do feel your view is very accurate, Gander; most people feel their own views are accurate. What you sound like is very young.

I come from a military and law enforcement family; it's surrounded me for my whole life, which, if you are in the recruiting process, has been a lot longer than yours. And I can tell you these things:

If you make it to active duty, you may still have all these contemptuous opinions, but you will need to develop the self-discipline to keep them to yourself, especially the ones critical of people who require your respect. Your commander in chief is one of those people.

You don't get to be active duty military and still talk and act just like a political activist college student. You can walk the fine line, but when it impacts your mission or command, you will be told to put a cork in it. Then you will have to decide which is more important to you--your opinions and your right to rant, or your oath.

Civilian law enforcement, just like the CG, don't get to pick and choose what laws to enforce. It may be stupid, or distasteful, or contrary to your personal beliefs, but if it's not an illegal order, you have to carry it out. That's the whole point of having you. What OldGuard2 is trying to get across to you is that advocating doing away with drug enforcement is biting the hand that you hope will someday feed you.

There's a pretty thin line between libertarians and anarchists.

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Gandler

--
    06 Apr 2012 05:27 AM

Posted By KD on 06 Apr 2012 01:47 AM
    There's a pretty thin line between libertarians and anarchists.

No. That is like saying that there is a pretty thin line between Democrats and Communism.

Libertarians believe in the rule of law, but they believe the government has no right to tell people what they can and can't put into their body, what they can and can't believe, and what that they should not artificially alter the economy and believe in a strict free market.

Calling my views anarchy because I feel the government has no right to artificially inflate the economy or to redistribute capital is very wrong because in essence a free market has more rules and regulations by the consumer than a government manipulated one.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement