Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Pictures from Bootcamp
Last Post 16 Sep 2019 08:04 PM by Old Guard2. 107 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
GuardianSpouse

--
14 May 2012 06:23 AM

I am often over at TRACEN Cape May and love being able to take pictures of the recruits and share them with the families when I can. My husband is currently stationed at TRACEN Cape May as a Section Commander and I am the Lead Guaridan Spouse here.

I make shutterfly sites for each company if I can. Please when you request permission to join the comapny site tell me who your recruit is for security purposes. Only people that are directly associated with that company will be allowed to join the site. I am given specific rules to follow for the safety of the recruits. Thanks for understanding.

November - http://november186.shutterfly.com/
    Oscar - http://oscar186.shutterfly.com/
    Papa - http://papa186.shutterfly.com/
    Quebec - http://quebec186.shutterfly.com/

I will add more companies as I get pictures of them.

~Tiffany Fredrickson

Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 May 2012 08:09 AM
    Tiffany,

I pinned this topic so it is always at the top. I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle. I don't know how long you'll be able to edit your post. But you can always send me the link and I can edit and add each new company for you. I just like keeping things easy to find if I can. Thanks for your work as Lead Guardian Spouse.

Macie
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    MaineUSCGMom

--
    14 May 2012 01:46 PM
    Looking forward to pictures of Tango 186. They haven't even been there a week - but it will be great to see pictures of such an exciting time. I'm prior-service, so I know what to expect in bootcamp - but that was several years ago....and it truly is different when it's your daughter!! Thanks so much for keeping us posted - these forums are great to read and very comforting!
    NURSEshan

--
    15 May 2012 01:49 AM
    Yay, how awesome! I'm looking forward to Sierra 186 pics
    TLs Mom

--
    16 May 2012 11:35 AM
    My son is part of Sierra 186 and I, too, can't wait to see some pics!
    dl9

--
    16 May 2012 12:34 PM
    This is such a great service to offer! Can more than just immediate family have access? Like cousins, girlfriends, friends?

Again! Thank you! My son just arrived last night, U186, can't wait!!!

Drea =)
    GuardianSpouse

--
    16 May 2012 02:05 PM
    I am always cautious when I add people. I have to respect the recruits privacy. I do it on a case by case basis.
    neildeanna

--
    19 May 2012 02:14 PM
    Thank you Tiffany...Our son just started Uniform 186 company basic training. We look forward to any pics you are able to post!
    smerfin

--
    21 May 2012 03:15 PM
    Can't wait! My hubby is in Uniform 186 company.
    dl9

--
    22 May 2012 08:02 AM
    Posted By GuardianSpouse on 16 May 2012 03:05 PM
    I am always cautious when I add people. I have to respect the recruits privacy. I do it on a case by case basis.

I completely understand!  I'll be sure to let his family & girlfriend know to let you know who they are when they ask to join. 

Waiting patiently!

Again, thank you!
    jakesdad

--
    22 May 2012 11:29 AM
    Thanks Tiffany! Our son is also in U186.. we are looking forward to pictures. I will keep an eye on this posting for a link to their company.
    GuardianSpouse

--
    26 May 2012 06:11 PM
    I created the site for Romeo. I have a few pics from the wildwood sunset celebration and thought maybe some of Romeo may be in the color guard or on the drill team.
    http://romeo186.shutterfly.com/
    GuardianSpouse

--
    27 May 2012 03:20 PM
    Latest pictures are up!
    http://​quebec186.shutterfly.com/
    http://​romeo186.shutterfly.com/
    http://​sierra186.shutterfly.com/
    Happy Memorial Day!
    MaineUSCGMom

--
    29 May 2012 02:04 PM
    Tango 186 next!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Thank you so much for posting these - it is much appreciated by all!
    LVance

--
    30 May 2012 06:55 AM
    My daughter is a member of Uniform 186. Is this a site that family member's are permitted to post on and the recruits won't get in trouble?
    GuardianSpouse

--
    30 May 2012 09:20 AM
    The CC's are not to use anything they read on FB, Shutterfly, this forum or any other site against the recruits. That is a direct order. However I would not be posting personal info or experiences that your recruit told you or wrote to you in a letter. Your recruits wrote to you, not with the intention of it being put on the internet. Ask as many questions as you would like, just be cautios the information you share.
    LVance

--
    30 May 2012 09:04 PM
    Agree with this parent.  Would love to get a glimpse of my daughter
    Raquestar

--
    30 May 2012 10:08 PM
    I know it's still very early, but does anyone have any updates on Victor 186?? My sister is in this company
    BrensMom

--
    04 Jun 2012 09:38 PM
    Hi, Tiffany. My daughter, Brenna Pustis, recently graduated from Company Oscar-186.  I would love to see the photos you may have while she was in training.  She just graduated on May 25th.  
    Thanks.
    Nancy
    GuardianSpouse

--
    05 Jun 2012 06:06 AM
    Hi Nancy,

You just have to request to join this site. Oscar - http://oscar186.shutterfly.com/
    Savanna

--
    05 Jun 2012 07:54 PM
    Yay can't wait for uniform - 186 to come out!
    dwdmjohn

--
    07 Jun 2012 10:10 AM
    Hey Tiffany;
    Our Grandson is Young, KD in Compqany Quebec 186.
    Have tried http;//quebec186.shutterfly.com and no pics.
    Daryl
    dwdmjohn@gmail.com
    GuardianSpouse

--
    07 Jun 2012 12:05 PM
    Check you email : )
    GuardianSpouse

--
    07 Jun 2012 06:38 PM
    neildeanna

--
    08 Jun 2012 12:24 AM
    Thank you so much Tiffany!!!  May I kindly ask you to register the following family emails for the uniform186 site:

neil_brittain@yahoo.com
    dlb39@yahoo.com
    smooch1118@hotmail.com

Once again, we appreciate you posting the pictures...

Neil, Deanna and Megan
    GuardianSpouse

--
    08 Jun 2012 10:40 AM
    Shutterfly pages have new pics inlcuding Tango 186 and Victor 186. Please put your recruits name and your relationship when asking to join the appropriate page.

http://​romeo186.shutterfly.com/
    http://​tango186.shutterfly.com/
    http://​uniform186.shutterfly.com/
    http://​victor186.shutterfly.com/
    Raquestar

--
    11 Jun 2012 07:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing the pics Tiffany! You got a really good shot of my sister and she does NOT look happy LOL! Oh well, she's almost done though. It's really cool that you post the pics via shutterfly I'm thinking about getting her something special for graduation
    carolina hernandez

--
    11 Jun 2012 09:46 PM
    My son is in uniform 186 graduating July 6. Any pictures of this unit.

Thank you
    cmbc49

--
    14 Jun 2012 07:48 AM
    Thank you Tiffany for thinking of the loved ones at home that miss the recruits, a picture does wonders!! I appreciate all that you do!

~Elizabeth
    tyshonna

--
    15 Jun 2012 07:17 PM
    hi guardianspouse do you have any pictures of whiskey 186 ? i made an account for shutterfly already. my boyfriend is in there and i would love to see photos of him when you have time   my email is also tyshonna16@gmail.com if that helps.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement