Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Pictures from Bootcamp
Last Post 01 Feb 2017 03:24 PM by Old Guard2. 103 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>
Author Messages
Irish Ed

--
20 Jun 2012 06:17 PM
My recruit is Justin Smith. He's my grandson. I would like to join the Tango186 site please. Thank you for all you do.!!! My name is Ed Donahue.
saddlemom93

--
23 Jun 2012 04:08 PM
Hi Tiffany! My daughter just came in June 19 I believe that will be Yankee-186 (not sure). Any pictures would be great! My e-mail address is: saddlemom93@gmail.com

What an awesome service you are providing! Thank you in advance for pictures!
erraca

--
26 Jun 2012 08:29 PM
Hi Tiffany, My son also arrived June 19th Y186 (Yankee)?? His name is Philip Patrick Campbell II Can you add our e-mail address to the site once it is created?? campbell288@sc.rr.com Thanks! Erica Campbell
GuardianSpouse

--
27 Jun 2012 11:41 AM
I will post the sites here as I create them and then you can request to join. I am hoping to get some pictures this weekend of Graduation and/or the run : )
saddlemom93

--
03 Jul 2012 03:23 PM
Hi Tiffany: Have you had a chance to take pictures of Yankee-186 yet?
saddlemom93

--
03 Jul 2012 03:29 PM
Hi Erica:  Have you joined the Facebook Page for Yankee-186?  Go to Facebook.com  then  search for the group.  There will be a button to click that says "Join Group".  Then one of the admins, usually Sharron, will let you in.  Then there is another group for Coastie Moms and Grandmas that she will tell you about.  It's been great reading all the other parents' comments.  Also, did you read the journal from Yankee-186?  The link will be on the FB Group.

But, I hope to see my daughter in the pictures that Tiffany takes.  
Basic Member
Basic Member
KD

--
04 Jul 2012 10:24 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your company page, and keep coming back here to the forum for straight-scoop, no-nonsense info. For casual chat and lots of pictures and support, there are multiple FB pages in lots of shapes and sizes. Everyone will find their fit somewhere, or in more than one! I belong to several.

Make sure to send a message to a page admin with your request to join, explaining your relationship to your coastie. These are all closed groups, and depending on your FB settings, the admin may not be able to send YOU a message asking...and they won't let you in unless they can verify.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/USCGMoms/ ----for moms, lots of off-topic chat and support

http://www.facebook.com/groups/159648550828430/ -----moms and grandmas, more closely focused and moderated

http://www.facebook.com/groups/USCGParentsandfamily/ ----------as advertised, Parents, families and friends

http://www.facebook.com/groups/USCGSupportPage/ ---------------- all ages support page, includes a fair number of younger active duty

http://www.facebook.com/groups/137725606356651/ Coast Guard Fathers,Husbands and Fiances (small group, but they're all men....how much can they talk without beer and horseshoes, anyway?)
pharold

--
05 Jul 2012 12:42 PM
Any pics of Whiskey 186 yet?  Thanks...Patti
erraca

--
06 Jul 2012 08:06 PM
Hi Saddlemom93, Thank you! I am on Facebook now! I am still waiting for the Shutterfly access to see additional pics!
GuardianSpouse

--
08 Jul 2012 06:52 AM
Here are the updated links. I have added everyone that has requested thus far. I am still awaiting pictures for Whiskey. I hope to get some pictures of them tonight at the sunset parade. Again please tell me who your recruit is and your relation. It is for the privacy and safety of the recruits as well as the CCs. Thanks for understanding.
Victor 186 - http://​victor186.shutterfly.com/
X-Ray 186 - http://​uscgxray186.shutterfly.com/
Yankee 186 - http://​uscgyankee186.shutterfly.com/
Zulu 186 - http://​uscgzulu186.shutterfly.com/
GuardianSpouse

--
08 Jul 2012 08:05 PM
Here is the Whiskey site even though I still don't have good pics of them. http://uscgwhiskey186.shutterfly.com/
CoastieGirlfriend

--
13 Jul 2012 01:05 PM
Any pictures of A-187 yet?
SherriSmith

--
15 Jul 2012 08:18 AM
When you start posting pictures from Zulu-186, I would like to be added please! My son Thomas Smith is in that Company!
Thanks!
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
15 Jul 2012 10:07 AM
A187 just started this week. There is nothing to take pictures of at this point. As soon as Tiffany can get pictures she will. This was simply indoc week. Stand by, there will be pictures.
Sector NY, Staten Island
GuardianSpouse

--
16 Jul 2012 07:16 AM
Here is the zulu page Sherri http://uscgzulu186.shutterfly.com/ Just request to join and I will be happy to accept
SherriSmith

--
17 Jul 2012 04:32 AM
Thanks! Stumbled across it already and you added me. I have a few friends who think the stalking abilities of my husband and me in searching for boot camp news have been honed to a fine point
Kmcevoy

--
26 Jul 2012 06:21 PM
My son, Christopher McEvoy is in Zulu186. Can I be added to the group and shutterfly page.

Kevin McEvoy
kmcevoy@comcast.net
CoastieGirlfriend

--
30 Jul 2012 10:44 AM
Still no shutterfly page for Alfa-187?
GuardianSpouse

--
31 Jul 2012 06:13 AM
No pictures for Alfa yet. My family has been taken over by a nasty virus that we just can't kick. I have missed 2 graduations and 2 runs due to this. I am so sorry there are no pictures, but I just don't have the heart to drag the kiddos out when they feel like this.
CoastieGirlfriend

--
31 Jul 2012 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
GuardianSpouse

--
03 Aug 2012 11:05 AM
New pictures are up!
Yankee 186 - http://​uscgyankee186.shutterfly.com/
Alfa 187 - http://​uscgalfa187.shutterfly.com/
Bravo 187 - http://​uscgbravo187.shutterfly.com/
Congratulations Xray! I have also loaded Grad pics on to your shutterfly page.
rbelcher1959

--
04 Aug 2012 12:35 PM
GuardianSpouse, would you please add me to Bravo-187:

rbelcher223@gmail.com 

Recruit is Richard Belcher

Thank You
normanwheatley

--
04 Aug 2012 07:48 PM
GuardianSpouse, would you please add me to Bravo-187
E-mail is wheatleyn@yahoo.com
Recruit is Megan Compton, my daughter
Thanks so much!
GuardianSpouse

--
05 Aug 2012 06:16 AM
Your all set
Basic Member
Basic Member
eaw913

--
05 Aug 2012 02:49 PM
GuardianSpouse, what is the PW for the Whiskey 186 page? I was in that company and I would just like to see the pictures!
GuardianSpouse

--
08 Aug 2012 02:08 PM
CoastGuardMomx2

--
15 Aug 2012 09:27 PM
My son is in Charlie 187. Do you have a page for them yet? bethphillips@chatmosscable.com My recruit is Dillon Phillips.
halingley

--
19 Aug 2012 05:34 PM
Please add me to Charlie-187 when available! Thanks! My Grandson is Dakota Schick.
Maynard5

--
24 Aug 2012 12:38 PM
Please add me to your growing list for Charlie 187. I am the proud mom of recruit Phillip Porter. Thank you!
Corer

--
24 Aug 2012 04:57 PM
May I be added to Bravo 187? My brother is Travis Colson. I have already sent a request through shutterfly too. Thank you!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement