Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Pictures from Bootcamp
Last Post 01 Feb 2017 03:24 PM by Old Guard2. 103 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 4 << < 1234 > >>
Author Messages
lauren11

--
26 Aug 2012 06:11 PM
please add me to charlie 187
email: pepperlauren@gmail.com
recruit is Justin Spencer, my boyfriend
thanks!
halingley

--
27 Aug 2012 10:42 AM
Posted By halingley on 19 Aug 2012 06:34 PM
Please add me to Charlie-187 when available! Thanks! My Grandson is Dakota Schick.

My email is halingley@gmail.com
cmamarian

--
27 Aug 2012 10:19 PM
Please add me to Charlie 187 when available. My son Jacob Mamarian is a recruit. Thank you in advance.

email: cmamarian@yahoo.com

kylejulia

--
31 Aug 2012 11:51 AM
Please add me to charlie 187. my son is Kyle Smith.
nzak1@roadrunner.com
coastysgirl

--
05 Sep 2012 11:33 PM
Could I please be added to echo 187? My boyfriend is Matthew Phipps.
vballbabe8@live.com

Thanks
GuardianSpouse

--
08 Sep 2012 06:06 AM
I have not taken any pics past Bravo yet. I am so sorry, summer got the best of me. Tomorrow is a run so all companies in weeks 4-7 should be out there. I will post here when I create the sites for the other companies. ~Tiffany
GuardianSpouse

--
09 Sep 2012 12:52 PM
Well pictures are up for Bravo and Charlie families for the off-base run today
Charlie 187 here is your shutterfly page: http://​uscgcharlie187.shutterfly.com/
When you request to join please tell me who your recruit is and your relationship.
jhlava

--
12 Oct 2012 11:20 AM
Hi Ms. Fredrickson,  Please add me to Golf 187.  My son Ryan Hlava is in the group.

jhlava@frontiernet.net

Thank you for everything you do.

virick

--
15 Oct 2012 01:17 PM
Please add me to Golf-187. My granddaughter is Shelby Reeb.

virick48@frontier.com

Thank you so much.
virick

--
01 Nov 2012 07:55 AM
Has this site stopped posting pictures from Sunday runs?
blstage03

--
02 Nov 2012 11:22 PM
Please add me to Foxtrot-187. My son, Tyler Musgrave was in F-187, but has been injured. He was in Golf 187 for a week. Now he is in RHE until he has healed. We will know then what company he'll be in. I just found your thread, but I have been scouring the pics on facebook trying to catch a glimpse of him.

Thank you from a proud Mom!
scondray

--
02 Nov 2012 11:29 PM
Tiffany,

You are so kind to take the time and help the families this way.  My daughter is in Kilo 187  her name is Samantha Condray.  I wold love to see pictures.  

Thank you again

Suzanne Condray
Proud Mother

JuteCat

--
23 Nov 2012 10:13 PM
Are you still doing this? I hope so it sounded awesome and I am dying to see heads or tails of my husband.
jdyal

--
20 Dec 2012 08:00 AM
Tiffany,

If you are doing this and I hope you are, I'd really like to join the group that is related to Oscar 187.
staghon0109

--
25 Jan 2013 11:24 AM
Do you have any from Foxtrot 186?? I know that's going backwards but I was just curious.
Shelbs
Shelbs
aldensfamily

--
02 Feb 2013 04:38 PM
Our son started boot camp this week.  Not sure how to join the family page or how to get his company?
Snm1718

--
04 Mar 2013 10:07 AM
Tiffany,
Good morning! My name is Sacha McNabb. My son, Morgan, will report to boot camp next week. I don't know the name of his company yet, but as soon as I do, I will send you the information. I will be eternally grateful for any pics you are able to take of him.

Thanks!
Sacha
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 Mar 2013 02:06 PM
Tiffany hasn't been on here in almost 2 months. Sometimes life gets in the way of our efforts. With the weather being as crummy as it has been, I'm sure she is busy taking care of her family. Please don't be surprised ro upset when there aren't any pictures to share.

If your son is starting next week, he should be C-188. I don't know if it is a single or split company this week. I will have a better idea when the information for this week's class is posted on the USCG.MIL site. You can look for the Faacebook group for the company. There is also a group caled USCG Moms and USCG Family & Friends. Those 2 groups will sometimes have pictures. They are closed groups, you will have to request to join. But then you can see some pictures and share what's going on, if you like.

Best of luck.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Snm1718

--
07 Mar 2013 10:32 AM

Thank you for the information!

Sacha

Basic Member
Basic Member
KD

--
08 Mar 2013 10:49 AM
Sacha, I think I just saw you as a new member on the USCG Moms FB group --glad to have you! OldGuard2 is a member there as well. Dive right in, here and there!
Miamimom1993

--
27 May 2013 07:21 PM
Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday.  I am new here, my name is Mirna, my 19 yrs. son Eddy just left on May 21, 2013 to Cape May, New Jersey.  He will be there for the next 8 weeks.  I received a post card that said I needed to join a particular facebook page www.facebook.com/#!?groups?USCGParentsandFamily/ to be able to get news.  However, I'm not sure if this is where I'm suppose to be.

Nevertheless, my son is now part of this big family so my prayers will include ALL the men and women that are part of the Coast Guard.  Our Lord is with all of our children & he will never leave their side no matter how bad things might get. Keep your faith & hope strong because:  

"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."     Romans 5:5

"The Lord will be a refuge a refuge in times of trouble."  Psalm 9:9

Good evening to all.

Respectfully,
Mirna

Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
27 May 2013 08:04 PM
Hi Mirna,

You can stay here and ask questions and learn all you would like about the CG. The facebook group will have pictures and more updates specific to you son's company. You can just search on facebook for his company. Welcome aboard and the 8 weeks are long but they go by quick and are amazing! Please ket us know if we can help with anything.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Miamimom1993

--
28 May 2013 03:29 PM
Hi Old Guard2,

I appreciate you responding to my email to welcome me and to help guide me through this new journey. Also, I am so excited that my son has become a part of such an amazing group of Americans, The United States Coast Guard!!!    I look forward to getting news from my son's company although it's only been exactly 8 days since he left.  

Have a wonderful evening & God bless you always.

Respectfully,
Mirna 
OneDayAtATime

--
10 Oct 2013 02:35 PM
Do you have any pictures if Zulu 188 yet?
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
10 Oct 2013 02:50 PM
They are still in form up week. There might be pictures of them coming off the bus but not sure if they'll have them or not. You can check the Facebook page for the company. That might be the place to find some.
Sector NY, Staten Island
OneDayAtATime

--
12 Oct 2013 12:49 PM
Thank you, Old Guard2. I found the facebook group and have requested to join. Are there any other groups/sites that would be helpful for locating pictures? Thank you.
ctgmom

--
19 May 2014 06:04 PM
Will there be someone taking pictures of Whiskey 189? They arrive tomorrow. Thanks!
Samioshi

--
16 Sep 2014 07:48 PM
Hi, our son just left for boot camp today.  How do I email you to ask to join, so we can see pics?   He messaged us while at phila airport and said he believes he will be in Lima190.   We are so grateful that you do this for the families!
DANEYBB

--
17 Sep 2014 03:35 PM
Hello:
My son is currently in JULIET 190, his name is Brandon Hernandez. I follow the JULIET 190 Facebook page as well. But if you have some more photos, I would love to see those.
Thanks for doing this for us!!
Samioshi

--
18 Sep 2014 04:30 AM
Hi... How do did you find a Facebook page specific to your sons group?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 4 << < 1234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement