Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Pictures from Bootcamp
Last Post 16 Sep 2019 09:04 PM by Old Guard2. 107 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
DANEYBB

--
18 Sep 2014 06:18 AM
Go to Facebook and search for USCG Company Name Number. Example: USCG JULIET 190 and then you have to ask for permission to join the group. These are private groups, only parents and family members of recruits in that particular company can join. The admins will read your request to join and add you to the group if appropriate. Hope this helps. What company is your son/daughter in?
Samioshi

--
18 Sep 2014 01:29 PM
Thank you.  I found it.
Samioshi

--
19 Sep 2014 04:41 PM
Lima 190.  And "no news is good news," so I'm hoping my phone does not ring today or tomorrow and that means he made it through test day.  He had a fabulous Recruiter from East Orange who encouraged our son to train well before leaving for basic training.  So, he spent the last 10 weeks preparing.  Hope all went well.  He was so excited to go.
gsxr1300

--
24 Sep 2014 08:08 PM
Samioshi, I've been told they won't be able to call until their 5th week. You should have received a note from your son this week; I just received mine today. My son is in this company as well. Congrats to your son for serving in the best organization. I'm biased. I have 21 years of Active Duty in the CG.
gsxr1300

--
24 Sep 2014 08:11 PM
Old Guard2, please add me to the Lima-190 picture repository. I am a ITC in the CG (21 years active) and my son is currently in that Company. tks
Samioshi

--
26 Sep 2014 12:44 PM
Is there a picture site for Lima 190?
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
26 Sep 2014 02:47 PM
Oh I wish I were in Cape may to take pictures for all of you... I would make sure there was a shot of at least every recruit once but this isn't my party. I'm in Wisconsin. I am not sure if the woman who began this thread some time ago is even still in Cape May. She hasn't been active on the forum in some time. My best suggestion is join the Facebook group for your recruits company and see what they get. Again, if I were in Cape May, it would be my absolute pleasure! but sadly, I'm not.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Samioshi

--
27 Sep 2014 03:30 PM
Thanks for letting me know.  Wisconsin?  I have family in West Bend.  My mom is from Milwaukee.  She met my father in Air Force and moved to PA.
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
27 Sep 2014 05:43 PM
I'm in Beloit. It's a hot bed of high society. Lol. I do like Milwaukee. Madison too but my heart is in Texas or Oregon or maybe a little Alaska.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Smiley1027

--
27 Sep 2014 08:40 PM
There were some pictures posted of different Companies during Foxtrot 190's graduation on the FB group USCG Parents, Family, and Friends.
Samioshi

--
27 Sep 2014 11:51 PM
Yea, thank you.  I messaged Monica to see if Lima 190 was at the ceremony.   She wasn't sure but said she has moe pics to post.  I'll keep watching.  Take care....
chachie

--
11 Oct 2014 09:22 PM
Is there a certain Facebook page to see recruits beside the CM fb page? I heard there a group page abd I can't find where to join.
ff17244146

--
31 Jan 2017 06:36 PM
Hi to whom it may concern, I'm looking to find company pictures and or info of my father BM3 Robert W Powell who graduated boot camp in Cape May NJ on August 23 1986 and was stationed in Miami Fla. I'm new here but have been looking for this info for a very long time. I have his DD214's and he served on#624 Dauntless. If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great. I'm on a lot of FB sights like Freds Place too.  Thanks very much in advance for your time!
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
01 Feb 2017 04:24 PM
My ex-husband graduated in October of 1985. I don't think you are going to have much like finding photos that date back that long ago. Now a days, it is easy to save a memory card filled with hundreds of recruits and companies. To have saved all of those negatives???? Probably unlikely. Also, I'm not sure anyone would even remember who the photography company was from back then. I'm really sorry but I think you will have a very hard time finding that.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Barnes1965

--
16 Sep 2019 06:13 AM
Hello my name is kenny barnes  my son is heading to boot camp tomarrow  the 17th my wife and I would like to be a part of your group  seems like it would put our mind at ease a little seeing a pic every once in a awhile kinda lost at this point so if you could send me info on what to do to join I would appreciate it very much.  THANKS KENNY
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
16 Sep 2019 08:31 AM
The OP posted this in 2012. The likelihood that spouse is still in Cape May is slim to none. Your best bet is Facebook.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Basic Member
Basic Member
jdhusker

--
16 Sep 2019 02:55 PM
Here is the link to the Facebook page for Zulu 197 which forms tomorrow.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/2444131795672122?group_view_referrer=profile_browser
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
16 Sep 2019 09:04 PM
Once again Husker comes through! Thank you!!
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement