Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
MST A-School Billets
Last Post 04 Sep 2012 05:04 PM by Old Guard2. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jmwez

--
24 Aug 2012 01:35 PM
    In what week are MST Billets given out at "A" School and how are first picks determined? Whatever info. you have will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    southern118

--
    25 Aug 2012 01:45 PM
    I can't tell you what week because it changes per advisor. Just like class picks but most from cutters are first. Just go learn and don't worry about picks
    massagegirl128

--
    25 Aug 2012 03:13 PM
    My husband is in A school for MST right now and they are getting their picks in week 5. The teachers decided they will be sitting down as a class and deciding where they all want to go. Sometimes instead they will base it on how well you do academically, physicallly,and where you were at your last unit and plug in all the numbers and see who comes out where. If the class cannot agree they may end up doing it the second way.
    jmwez

--
    26 Aug 2012 10:13 AM
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking it would be week 5 or 6. Since we'll be doing our move in the middle of Dec, just trying to get a handle on different schools for the kids and such and trying to plan ahead as much as possible.
    Trusted Member
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    southern118

--
    26 Aug 2012 11:45 AM
    If you get sent to Houston or texas city hit me up and I will help y'all out
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    26 Aug 2012 02:15 PM
    If you happen to get MSU Texas City... I know the CO, personally. He is my ex-husband. I have to say he is one of the finest M officers I have ever known. If you get MSU, you will be in good hands.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    jmwez

--
    26 Aug 2012 04:55 PM
    Thanks a bunch! Helps having someone to contact at the other station, that's for sure. I appreciate it, both of you.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jni3

--
    26 Aug 2012 05:30 PM
    If you happen to get MSU Texas City... I know the CO, personally. He is my ex-husband.

would that be Commander James Robertson?
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    27 Aug 2012 06:45 AM
    Captain Robertson, yep that's him. He or on captain August 1st.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jni3

--
    04 Sep 2012 05:00 PM
    i worked with him in anchorage. he was the first coastie i met up there when i pcs'ed there back in 2003, when i was on leave and filling up my vehicle at elmendorf afb.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    04 Sep 2012 05:04 PM
    He is a good guy. I am very proud of his Coast Guard career. I really do believe he is a very fine Coastie.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement