Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Long time listener, first time caller.
Last Post 10 Dec 2012 09:15 PM by captkyguy. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
thelamp

--
07 Dec 2012 11:52 AM
    Hey, y'all. Just received a boot camp reservation for March 26, 2013. I will be shipping exactly one week before my birthday. The process has moved extraordinarily fast for me and I couldn't be more thankful. I am SO excited!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Dec 2012 12:06 PM
    Welcome aboard and congratulations!! If there is anything you haven't found an answer to, ask away. We are here to help. Be sure to let your CC's know it's your birthday... you'll get cake! HAHAHA
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    thelamp

--
    07 Dec 2012 12:15 PM
    I'm not falling for that, Old Guard! My mother is already threatening to send cupcakes for the entire company (she is prior Navy and KNOWS what could happen if she does that)! I've read just about every single post on the forum, but if any other questions come up I will definitely ask! You guys are all so knowledgeable and SO helpful.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Liongolfer18

--
    07 Dec 2012 12:23 PM
    I am shipping two weeks before my birthday.......There will be no mention of such a date from me to anyone !
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Dec 2012 12:24 PM
    When my ex-husband was in OCS it was birthday time for one of the girls in his class. Her fiance sent about 3 dozen cupcakes to OCS. The cupcakes went on the floor, they assumed the position over them... down, bite, up, chew/swallow, down, bite, up, chew/swallow... While she marched up and down singing Happy Birthday to me! While it was torture, they said they had a ball. So maybe not cupcakes... but a sweet musical card with confetti and ballons tucked inside for everyone to blow up??
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    thelamp

--
    07 Dec 2012 12:34 PM
    Yeah, Lion, I am definitely going to keep quiet about my birthday, too. Until those cards start coming in...YIKES. And Old Guard, that is HILARIOUS. Thanks for sharing!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    10 Dec 2012 01:15 PM
    Where is the adventure guys...birthdays around I say. Glad you found us Lamp and what a great birthday present you will be given this one...enjoy and have a blast!
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    thelamp

--
    10 Dec 2012 03:39 PM
    Thanks, Capt! I'm glad to be here, and truly honored to spend my 26th birthday in Cape May!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Liongolfer18

--
    10 Dec 2012 06:04 PM
    Capt, I have heard lots of fun things the CC"s can do to make your birthday extra special and I am not so sure I am eager to do them! Although im sure I would have some great stories to share on here after the fact. I guess we will just see how it goes, I have a feeling they will know anyways!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    10 Dec 2012 07:28 PM
    Yes, but that is the fun in it...you can always ask them for a few hours time so you can bake yourself a birthday cake... :-)
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Rexman87

--
    10 Dec 2012 07:53 PM
    HEY ALL! FINALLY RECEIVED MY SHIP DATE! MARCH 5TH 2013! HAVE BEEN IN THE PROCESS SINCE LAST DECEMBER AND I AM SO READY TO SHIP OUT! SIGNING MY CONTRACT TOMORROW AND DEP'ING THURSDAY!
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    10 Dec 2012 08:01 PM
    That is awesome news Rexman...enjoy the journey.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Liongolfer18

--
    10 Dec 2012 08:14 PM
    Congrats Rex! I think I will be graduatiing that day! Totally worth the wait, mine was a year also......Best of luck to you and see you at Cape May!.......Capt, Im thinking your right, I will ask if i can bake my company a cake to celebrate the occasion. I will let my CC"s pick the flavors.
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    10 Dec 2012 09:15 PM
    :-)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement