Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
July 21, 2013 (DEPOT)
Last Post 14 Aug 2013 01:46 PM by ClaytonR. 45 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
jaycaton

--
25 Feb 2013 05:32 PM
    My name is Jay.  I just heard from my recruiter that I will be shipping to DEPOT on July 21st.  Following DEPOT I will be at Station Annapolis (Maryland) until MK 'A School' on May 19th, 2014.  I have been working with my recruiter since January, 2012 so this has been a long process, but so worth it.  Only 145 days to go!!!

Who's joining me in Cape May?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Amorhetleven

--
    25 Feb 2013 06:38 PM
    I will be shipping to regular boot camp on July 23rd, so we will be there at the same time, but in different programs.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    25 Feb 2013 06:45 PM
    Amor, Maybe I will see you there but from what I have gathered on this forum we will not be allowed to interact. Best of luck to you!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Amorhetleven

--
    25 Feb 2013 06:47 PM
    Same to you!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    28 Feb 2013 05:33 PM
    No one else out there joining me in July?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    05 Mar 2013 04:43 PM
    Just bumping this post. I see a few new DEPOT posts popping up for different days and wanted to see if anyone else has a July 21 DEPOT date.
    cdh2275

--
    05 Mar 2013 06:09 PM
    I just got back from MEPs today, my recruiter told me that the earliest I could go to boot for DEPOT would be in June, maybe it'll be in July though.  He told me that we need to figure out my ship date for A school first though.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    05 Mar 2013 06:38 PM
    cd, keep us posted. Maybe I will see you in Cape May
    cdh2275

--
    05 Mar 2013 06:44 PM
    Will do, hopefully I'll know before the end of the month.
    Acroese

--
    09 Mar 2013 11:32 AM
    I just received orders for depot on July 21. I will be at station NY until mst a school in march of 2014. Trying to get into shape in the mean time

futurecoastie2013

--
    09 Mar 2013 03:39 PM
    Hey everyone! Just found this cool facebook and twitter page to help out with required knowledge! It has helped me remember to study more by showing up in my feeds.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coast-Guard-Boot-Camp/479760888726672?fref=ts

https://twitter.com/CGBootCamp

Enjoy and hope you all do great!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    09 Mar 2013 07:30 PM
    Acroese, looking forward to seeing you in Cape May.

future - nice finds! Are you in the 7/21 DEPOT too?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    12 Mar 2013 01:50 AM
    My recruiter called me today and said he will be submitting for me to attend this DEPOT. As soon as I get confirmed I will re-post.

Clayton from Nevada. After DEPOT I will be with PSU 312 as an ME3.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    13 Mar 2013 08:53 AM
    Look forward to hearing back, good luck Clayton.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    15 Mar 2013 02:09 PM
    Confirmed for 21 July, E4, no A-school needed. I will be processing through MEPS and flying out of Sacramento. Any other West-Coasties for this class?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    17 Mar 2013 06:32 PM
    Clayton, no A-school?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    18 Mar 2013 06:59 AM
    So far from what my recruiter has told me. I am going in with a POST certificate and 3 years in law enforcement, so they are waiving ME A-school.

I hadn't heard of it happening with other LEOs that joined, but that's what I'm being told.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    jaycaton

--
    20 Mar 2013 04:31 PM
    sweet
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    21 Mar 2013 01:14 PM
    In case anyone else has been looking for it, http://www.uscg.mil/hq/capemay/recr...ations.asp always has the start and graduation dates posted.

We will graduate 9 Aug 2013.
    Mike C.

--
    07 Apr 2013 09:17 AM
    Clayton,

There were eight of us in my DEPOT class with ME A school waivers.  
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    15 Apr 2013 12:53 PM
    I was originally shooting for the June 9th Depot. Unfortunately, I cannot make that date. However, I am looking at the July 21st. Hopefully, I can make this one! I am really trying!!!
    cdh2275

--
    01 Jun 2013 12:44 AM
    Posted By Ljcalimano on 15 Apr 2013 01:53 PM
    I was originally shooting for the June 9th Depot. Unfortunately, I cannot make that date. However, I am looking at the July 21st. Hopefully, I can make this one! I am really trying!!!
    Same for me.  I was told a couple of weeks ago that I wouldn't be going anywhere before next spring, but then my recruiter called me a couple of days ago and said he re-submitted my dates for July 21st Depot and May 5th A School.  Hopefully I make it in July, I'd rather not have to wait till next spring if I don't have to.

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    03 Jun 2013 11:10 AM
    My recruiter told me he has one other who is shipping out with me for this date as well.
    missycalderon

--
    18 Jun 2013 08:07 AM
    I will also be attending Depot July21. Coming from the Los Angeles area and have been scheduled for MST A school in Oct.
    Ca.Guy

--
    18 Jun 2013 11:31 AM
    Missy, congrats and good luck! (I am looking at Sept. DEPOT) Next, what was your timeline? ... I am from the Los Angeles area too... Are you going to be down south, Los Angeles or a little north of Los Angeles after depot?
    missycalderon

--
    18 Jun 2013 05:24 PM
    I will be stationed here in Los Angeles out by San Pedro. I have been going through the motions since around Sept. it took so long due to having to get a waiver approved. After that was approved everything went pretty quickly.
    jlore

--
    23 Jun 2013 04:56 PM
    I signed my papers last Monday, and doing the oath this Thursday. I'll be attending DEPOT 21 July, ME A-school June 26th 2014.
    I'm coming from South Jersey and will be stationed at Sector NY.
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
    cdh2275

--
    27 Jun 2013 12:43 PM
    Not going to make it to the July 21 depot, looks like I'll be going to the one on September 8th instead. Good luck guys, can't wait to hear how it goes!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ClaytonR

--
    28 Jun 2013 09:31 PM
    Sorry to hear cdh...good luck in September. We'll let you know how much fun we have.

Spoke to/met with my new recruiter today, she is the new Chief in the office. I will be swearing in July 20 with one other who will be with us. I mentioned this page, she said she will check it out and direct him to check it out as well.
    Mcouto

--
    29 Jun 2013 08:12 AM
    Hello everyone, I just graduated the 09 June DEPOT Class. I know there isn't a lot of information out there on DEPOT, so if you guys have any questions ill be happy to answer any questions I can. I wish you all the best of luck!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement