Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
February 10, 2015
Last Post 09 Feb 2015 06:38 AM by Old Guard2. 18 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GreenEggsAndHam

--
17 Oct 2014 10:03 AM
    I'll be shipping from Tampa, Florida on February 10! Anyone joining me?

diverdan08

--
    29 Oct 2014 09:24 AM
    From West Virginia Shipping out of Raleigh.
    GreenEggsAndHam

--
    04 Nov 2014 05:21 AM
    Woohoo!
    sjoex3

--
    20 Nov 2014 08:14 AM
    I will also be shipping out of Raleigh on Feb 10th! So EXCITED!
    GreenEggsAndHam

--
    07 Jan 2015 03:16 PM
    Anyone know when graduation will be? My math tells me April 10 I think?
    dmelt

--
    07 Jan 2015 04:53 PM
    April 3rd. I ship feb 3rd and my graduation date is March 27
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Jan 2015 11:52 AM
    April 3rd it is!! Just count 8 Friday's and there you are.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    GreenEggsAndHam

--
    08 Jan 2015 03:22 PM
    Ah. I said April 3 originally but doubted myself and edited the post :b thanks!
    Rich94

--
    26 Jan 2015 12:26 PM
    I am also shipping out on February 10th! From Seattle.
    rsmithuscg

--
    26 Jan 2015 09:36 PM
    Due to the bad weather in Philly, my ship daye has changed from tomorrow(27th) to the 10th! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    stonecw

--
    26 Jan 2015 11:27 PM
    I was originally on for Jan 27th but due to the snowstorm im now on the Feb. 10. I expect it to be a pretty large group. Shipping out of Raleigh NC, its me and 3 other guys just from the Wilmington office. Maybe more.
    GreenEggsAndHam

--
    27 Jan 2015 02:16 PM
    See you all there!
    sjoex3

--
    28 Jan 2015 01:00 PM
    I am also from the Wilmington office shipping out of Raleigh too!! If everyone got pushed back because of the weather we are going to have a very large group! So excited ( a little nervous) but ready!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Jan 2015 01:15 PM
    If need be, and I'm sure the need will be, they will do a split company. So you will have Alfa & Bravo at the same time, Charlie coming in the week after. They've had to do this sort of thing before. It is typically hurricanes but snow storms can push a ship date as well. Best of luck!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    sjoex3

--
    28 Jan 2015 01:19 PM
    Sounds great! We have all been in the DEP together in Wilmington and have spent some time together so it will be nice to see some familar faces in the process!
    aestey23

--
    04 Feb 2015 03:23 PM
    This is my new ship date, i was originally scheduled for January 27th but got moved to the Feb 10th, a couple guys are leaving with me out of Brooklyn. Looking forward to meeting new people!
    rsmithuscg

--
    08 Feb 2015 07:50 PM
    Another winter storm up north?!! Anyone know if they will put us back again?
    diverdan08

--
    08 Feb 2015 08:03 PM
    I hope not, I'm ready to get things tollin!
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Feb 2015 06:38 AM
    I think you'll be just fine. The weather's not great but Philly doesn't seem to be closing down. You may be delayed but you should get there tomorrow and get it going. Best of luck. Be sure to check in when you finish. We'll be watching for all of you.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement