Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 17, 2015
Last Post 16 Mar 2015 10:16 PM by smbenn02. 43 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
smbenn02

--
05 Dec 2014 11:28 AM
    Hello all! I previously made a post for Feb 24 but I had some loose ends I wanted to clear up before I headed out. Anyway, March 17 is it and I'm shipping out of Atlanta, Ga!! I'm beyond excited and ready to get it going in Cape May! Hope you all are just as excited. Looking forward to this journey! Anyone else out there? Feel free to join in
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    05 Dec 2014 04:12 PM
    March 17 shipping out of Los Angeles, for me. Can't wait!
    USCG STA New York, Staten Island
    smbenn02

--
    05 Dec 2014 04:36 PM
    Awesome! Welcome man!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    07 Dec 2014 02:25 PM
    Thanks! It's going to be a huge life change, but a welcome one. For now I'm just focusing on exercise. I'm a personal trainer and usually work out mostly with weights, so I have to really change up my normal routine to tailor it more toward the type of stuff we'll be doing in boot camp. At least it keeps me busy!
    smbenn02

--
    08 Dec 2014 11:26 AM
    I completely get it! I'm a basketball player so I do a lot of working out as well. I'm just excited about it all. I kinda like the weird torture workouts lol. This should definitely be tough but exciting!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    07 Jan 2015 05:51 PM
    Anyone know what the projected graduation date for this class is? I'm guessing May 15, is that right?
    dmelt

--
    07 Jan 2015 08:11 PM
    i was told its 7 and a half weeks. 52 days total. So May 8th
    smbenn02

--
    07 Jan 2015 09:18 PM
    Yes May 8th is it!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    10 Jan 2015 06:49 PM
    Anyone who is shipping out on this date, if you want to friend me on Facebook just shoot me a private message on these forums!
    smbenn02

--
    03 Mar 2015 07:56 AM
    Heyyy guys! 14 days out. Phew, time has flown by! You guys ready to get it rolling?? 😁
    Shaded21

--
    03 Mar 2015 04:56 PM
    14 days!!! I remember it was just December and I was swearing in for Reserve duty. Ahhhhh!

Coming from Denver, Colorado here!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    03 Mar 2015 06:13 PM
    Getting pumped!
    smbenn02

--
    03 Mar 2015 06:39 PM
    Ahhh I know right! Feels like I just DEP'd, and that was Oct. I couldn't be more excited to get there and get screamed at lol
    Shaded21

--
    03 Mar 2015 07:42 PM
    I know! I can't wait to be yelled at!
    mfko

--
    03 Mar 2015 09:44 PM
    Hey guys I am also shipping out on this date
    mfko

--
    03 Mar 2015 09:44 PM
    coming from the west coast
    smbenn02

--
    07 Mar 2015 10:15 AM
    Welcome mfko! Just over a week now guys!!! Nerves and emotions are running sky high
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    09 Mar 2015 04:39 PM
    Just finished my package signing and am now ready to roll on Tuesday. I swore in to DEP exactly 3 months before my ship date, and at the time 3 months seemed so long. My, how time flies!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    09 Mar 2015 06:55 PM
    Side question: does anyone know what our company will be? I'm guessing Bravo 191? And what hall? My family is pestering me for an address.
    Shaded21

--
    09 Mar 2015 07:22 PM
    Eh, I don't think we'll know our company and address until we get there. 1 week guys!
    Shaded21

--
    09 Mar 2015 07:28 PM
    Posted By Bleem on 09 Mar 2015 05:39 PM
    Just finished my package signing and am now ready to roll on Tuesday. I swore in to DEP exactly 3 months before my ship date, and at the time 3 months seemed so long. My, how time flies!

What package signing?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bleem

--
    09 Mar 2015 07:50 PM
    A package of about 30 or so pages that I went over and signed with my recruiter. Mostly dealing with things like pay, enlistment terms, life insurance, and some stuff regarding my spouse.
    smbenn02

--
    09 Mar 2015 08:25 PM
    The address is in the Helsman but as far as company name I'm not sure either. But if I can find out I'll be sure to spread the knowledge
    connman

--
    09 Mar 2015 10:23 PM
    Shipping out march 17th as well! Hope everyone has been training hard!
    shipping out of Tampa, Florida
    Shaded21

--
    09 Mar 2015 11:20 PM
    Posted By Bleem on 09 Mar 2015 08:50 PM
    A package of about 30 or so pages that I went over and signed with my recruiter. Mostly dealing with things like pay, enlistment terms, life insurance, and some stuff regarding my spouse.

Gotcha. I did that with my recruiter back in December.

Looks like I'm flying out of Denver at 10 o'clock on St. Patty's Day. 
    connman

--
    10 Mar 2015 08:40 AM
    I just bought this boot camp survival guide, lot of good helpful stuff in there. Anybody wants it just message me, its an electronic copy so i'd be glad to share with my fellow shipmates!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    10 Mar 2015 08:46 AM
    An FYI... the Boot Camp Survival Guide is written by a guy that washed out of Cape May and is making money telling you how to survive that which he did not. Your best resource is your recruiter. Your next best resource is here. We have many Coasties that actually DID complete boot camp and ask for nothing in return for imparting their wisdom. That is why you will never find any of us directing you towards that survival guide. That is simply an FYI, something to consider. Of course we wish you the best of luck and want to see you succeed fabulously.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    smbenn02

--
    10 Mar 2015 09:41 AM
    Always someone trying to make a profit lol thanks Old Guard. By the way, any chance you may be able to guide us in the direction of what our company name would be?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    10 Mar 2015 09:46 AM
    Alfa-191 Starts today. So you are on track to be Bravo-191. If you are a split company, you could be Bravo & Charlie. But it looks like Bravo is the safe bet! I don't know the hall yet... I will once the CG posts it but that will probably be posted after you are there.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    smbenn02

--
    10 Mar 2015 09:57 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Old Guard. At least now I can guide my parents and friends in the right direction for writing.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement