Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
March 17, 2015
Last Post 16 Mar 2015 10:16 PM by smbenn02. 43 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Shaded21

--
10 Mar 2015 10:20 AM
Posted By Old Guard2 on 10 Mar 2015 10:46 AM
Alfa-191 Starts today. So you are on track to be Bravo-191. If you are a split company, you could be Bravo & Charlie. But it looks like Bravo is the safe bet! I don't know the hall yet... I will once the CG posts it but that will probably be posted after you are there.

Thanks Old Guard!

Btw, are you guys packing your own shampoo and deodorant? The Helmsman states that they will be issued to us, but i see other people posting that they brought their own 2-in-1 shampoos and stuff. 
Basic Member
Basic Member
Bleem

--
10 Mar 2015 10:50 AM
Posted By Shaded21 on 10 Mar 2015 11:20 AM
Posted By Old Guard2 on 10 Mar 2015 10:46 AM
Alfa-191 Starts today. So you are on track to be Bravo-191. If you are a split company, you could be Bravo & Charlie. But it looks like Bravo is the safe bet! I don't know the hall yet... I will once the CG posts it but that will probably be posted after you are there.

Thanks Old Guard!

Btw, are you guys packing your own shampoo and deodorant? The Helmsman states that they will be issued to us, but i see other people posting that they brought their own 2-in-1 shampoos and stuff. 

I was having an internal debate about that as well, but decided I'm just going to bring exactly what the Helmsman says to bring, and nothing else.
USCG STA New York, Staten Island
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
10 Mar 2015 11:55 AM
Keep in mind, you cannot check baggage. So whatever you take has to clear security. 3oz of liquid that fits in a regular Ziploc baggie. So don't show up at the airport with a pallet of shampoo from Costco.
Sector NY, Staten Island
connman

--
10 Mar 2015 09:39 PM
Good to know about that guide, thanks for the heads up old guard. Do you have any tips you can think of before we ship out for basic in a week?
Shaded21

--
10 Mar 2015 10:04 PM
Got the electronic ticket from my recruiter! Flying out at 1000 hours 
Trusted Member / Recruiter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
thestormiscoming

--
11 Mar 2015 09:47 AM
Don't forget your cell phone and charger. You will have opportunities to use them before and during basic training during the later weeks.
chrisbarreras

--
11 Mar 2015 11:19 PM
Im also heading out on the 17 Miami fl
smbenn02

--
13 Mar 2015 05:01 PM
Anyone else's heart racing yet?! 😱
Basic Member
Basic Member
Bleem

--
13 Mar 2015 05:20 PM
Yes, very much so.

USCG STA New York, Staten Island
Shaded21

--
14 Mar 2015 11:22 AM
Mine is here. Just a few days left now!
smbenn02

--
14 Mar 2015 12:13 PM
I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off! Running around doing last minute things. I'm ready though for the actual journey to begin! Butterflies and all
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
15 Mar 2015 07:53 AM
Date night with your mom or dad!!! Trust me, it's important. Remember they love you, they'll miss you. Good luck.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Shaded21

--
16 Mar 2015 09:12 PM
Here we go boys and girls! The moment we have all been waiting for. I can't wait to meet you guys in Philly!
smbenn02

--
16 Mar 2015 10:16 PM
See you all soon!! Let's get it done!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement