Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April 14th, 2015
Last Post 12 Apr 2015 04:48 PM by tsmoore88. 29 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
kellie212

--
14 Jan 2015 06:53 PM
    Shipping out of Boise, ID! Who else is coming?
    MJChewy

--
    02 Feb 2015 04:59 PM
    Shipping out of SoCal, see ya there!
    tsmoore88

--
    07 Feb 2015 07:52 AM
    Shipping out of Los Angeles. MJChewy, you heading to the LA MEPS?
    God, Country, Family
    "Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day."
    BLC96

--
    08 Feb 2015 12:54 PM
    Shipping out of Boston, can't wait!
    jessepiloto

--
    09 Feb 2015 01:34 PM
    shipping out of tampa, floida
    BLC96

--
    13 Feb 2015 12:42 PM
    Does anyone know our company name?
    kellie212

--
    16 Feb 2015 09:49 PM
    I thought you didn't find out until you got there?
    BLC96

--
    18 Feb 2015 05:03 PM
    That may be true. A buddy of mine who is based in Hawaii asked me if I knew ours yet, figured I'd ask.
    kellie212

--
    18 Feb 2015 10:33 PM
    Based in Hawaii?? Lucky him! I don't know, maybe we'll get it when the date is closer.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    19 Feb 2015 03:23 PM
    I can give you a better guess in Mid-March. Right now there are so many variables... Missed weeks if there is another blizzard, skipped weeks for holidays, split companies. We are way too far out to even hazard a guess right now. But good luck!!!!!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    19 Feb 2015 03:26 PM
    MAYBE. enormous MAYBE, Golf-191. That's if nothing is skipped, combined, split... So stand by but that's a G-U-E-S-S!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    kellie212

--
    19 Feb 2015 06:46 PM
    Thank you!! But will we find out before we leave?
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    20 Feb 2015 07:37 AM
    You can semi-figure it out but looking at the week that shipped before you. If Foxtrot-191 ships on April 7th, then you are still on track to be Golf-191. The next thing to consider is, when you get there, will your company be split and you end up being Golf & Hotel 191. If you are asking will your recruiter tell you, have the Hall, the Company all of that? No. You will find out when you get there. But you can arrive with at least a good idea.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    BLC96

--
    21 Feb 2015 06:28 PM
    Very Informative, thank you!!
    Ruck11

--
    06 Mar 2015 06:36 PM
    Shipping from LA MEPS
    tsmoore88

--
    07 Mar 2015 08:33 AM
    Hey Ruck11 I'll be there too! See you bright and early at 0500! Are you staying at the hotel?
    God, Country, Family
    "Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day."
    Ruck11

--
    08 Mar 2015 02:09 AM
    Most likely. Not that there is any problems, the food has been pretty good. What rate are you planning on going for?
    tsmoore88

--
    08 Mar 2015 10:59 AM
    BM, how about you? Last time I was at MEPS we had a group of 5 guys and 4 were going Boatswain's Mate- pretty cool.

Side note: if our ship day is the 14th does that mean we are staying Monday night at the hotel?
    God, Country, Family
    Ruck11

--
    09 Mar 2015 01:21 AM
    ME. I've got a long wait lol.

I think so, I am not confident in that though. Wanna PM?
    tsmoore88

--
    09 Mar 2015 01:14 PM
    Sure, sent you a PM right now.
    God, Country, Family
    tsmoore88

--
    23 Mar 2015 10:44 AM
    Less than 3 weeks people! I hope everyone is getting fired up!
    God, Country, Family
    schmelz

--
    24 Mar 2015 11:51 PM
    Kellie: I just started talking to the recruiters up here in Boise. Best of luck to you!
    kellie212

--
    26 Mar 2015 02:17 PM
    The recruits here are awesome!! Thank you, very much(: send me a message if you have any questions about the process here!
    Ruck11

--
    04 Apr 2015 06:04 PM
    Only about 10 more days! Is everyone ready?
    kellie212

--
    05 Apr 2015 10:56 PM
    Yes! nervous, but excited(:
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    06 Apr 2015 10:52 AM
    As I said, there was a week skipped. No one shipped the week of March 24th. So you MIGHT be Echo-191. Again, stand by. I don't know if next week will be one company or a split. Just wanted to keep you all updated on that.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    tsmoore88

--
    06 Apr 2015 02:21 PM
    Thanks Old Guard!

We're getting close people! Just 1 week!
    God, Country, Family
    Ruck11

--
    06 Apr 2015 03:22 PM
    Thanks for the update Old Guard
    BLC96

--
    09 Apr 2015 07:17 PM
    Cant wait! Five days to go!!
    tsmoore88

--
    12 Apr 2015 04:48 PM
    At hotel MEPS in LA. Anyone else here?
    God, Country, Family
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement