Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Worried!
Last Post 26 Nov 2007 01:46 AM by Critters. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Trusted Member
jen899193

--
24 Nov 2007 02:57 PM
    ok mike~notice i did not use geezer~

i am not out there and you are~colleen and rob had to be evacuated during the last bout of fires....news out here is saying these fires are very close to the starting point of the last batch of fires....is she in danger of coming home to a disaster....she is pretty isolated up there....and i am a little worried for her and her family....any information would be helpful!!!!

thanks~
    jen

p.s.  batman and the batgurls will return at a later time.....

Proud Coastguard Mom
    SN Church, Brittney R., Alex Haley

~Jen~
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    24 Nov 2007 07:04 PM
    Jen, We need to find out info asap, she has horses as I do and they do not do well in fire situations, become hard to handle.  Do you know any of their neighbors or at least the town they live in....What is her address, I am not beyond calling the emergency dispatch in that area...Let me know how I can help....Teresa

Teresa, Proud Mom of BM Brett Butler
    Station Wachapreague, Virginia
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    24 Nov 2007 08:45 PM
    teresa~have no idea~i know her husband is a sheriff and i am sure they look out for their own....i heard on the news the fires broke close to where they did last time...and i know she was one of the first ones out and last ones back in...i am worried about the shock value....coming home and surprise~omg! i just pray all is well...she is scheduled to come home tomorrow....

gee xhip~i know it wasn't recruit stuff~i just wanted to catch the old geezer's eye! sorry! thanks for sending him the pm....

jen

Proud Coastguard Mom

~Jen~
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    24 Nov 2007 11:50 PM
    Jen, keep me updated....I guess xship holds the key to the bat cave uh! Teresa

Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    25 Nov 2007 12:37 AM
    geezer is batman~but xship is the bat master!!!!

jen

Proud Coastguard Mom

~Jen~
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Geezerdude

--
    25 Nov 2007 04:48 AM
    Hi Jen, ladies & "Bat Master (hehehe)

Fires are in Malibu - fortunately, critters is from San Diego - about 150 miles away.

I'm between the two. Could see the cloud of smoke off in the distance - it was impressive.

Okay,,, - now let me get this straight - I'm Batman, XShiprider is Bat Master, you girls are the Bat Gurls in search of a stripper pole,,,, whose playing the Riddler and the Joker?

And Ship - ya missed a bullet here - these ladies were being nice - I'd of had ya at the Bat Masterb**ter... (Heh, heh, heh...)

G - skull<!-- Edit -->

Moderator Edit : 11/25/2007 12:57:38 PM GMT

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    25 Nov 2007 12:16 PM
    Soooooo, who has the bat key?  Gurls, mission at hand smooze all you can we have to slove this pending question and get our hands on that key....By the way I was at the bat spa yesterday, had my little bat wings  trimmed and the "mark" re-inked, lol, I am back in bat shape again, ready for action.  Please ladies stay on top of your game, we have work to do....Rumor around the upside-down crowd is that there is a double agent among us, seeking bat knowledge to take to the dark side.  Be alert, keep your bat sonar fine tuned....later, same bat time, better stay on this bat channel......Teresa

Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    25 Nov 2007 01:01 PM
    ok bataman...aka...geezer...aka spelling nazi....

i don't believe that role of joker has been filled yet...

kari more than qualifies as the riddler....took me quite a while to solve the riddle of who her husband is....good job kari....

any suggesting for minor roles would be appreciated...i wonder if jack nicholson would come do the job....best joker i have ever seen.....lol!

i hope everyone stays safe...and thanks...news can be patchy at best when it is not local....i feel better knowing colleen's home will be safe...and i pray you and yours stay safe also...

as for this grandkid thing....i have 2 older step-sons....and two grandchildren...5 year old granddaughter....1.5 month old grandson....the best job in the world...especially when you are not aarp....lol!!

jen

Proud Coastguard Mom

~Jen~
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    25 Nov 2007 05:39 PM
    Do you guys think that since all of a sudden we are all as old as dirt that there might be some kinda home we can all go stay in....we can spend all day rocking
    in chairs, making up stories(we are good at that) an eating blended food...I prefer somewhere near the ocean so at least our Coasties can float by and wave. We will need full time staff to wipe aarp drool and just keep up with all the
    thorazine we will apparently be taking.  I'm not eating prunes, I would rather call rotor rooter!  Teresa

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Critters

--
    25 Nov 2007 10:43 PM
    Oh Ok...
    1st of all thanks everyone for your worry. Here we are in Montana ( having to run Geezers cattle off my claim : ) makin' snow angels, getting' cozy next to the firplace , hot buttered rum and all that.....and here, my buds ( havent read enough yet to figure out the bat gurl thang goin on ) are so worried about me. AWWWW guys Thank you so much. Didnt even know another fire broke out ( them folks it malibu always get hit hard ). We are fine at this point in San Diego

Hugs to you for your concern : )

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom of
    SR. Rivera, Lyndsey N. Q178

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom

Rivera, L. BM3
    USCG Police
    Cape May, NJ

Damelio, J BM1
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    26 Nov 2007 12:10 AM
    jumpin smhair Send up the bat signal...Commissoner Citters is back on the job.  Welcome home, hope you had a great time...Teresa

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Critters

--
    26 Nov 2007 01:05 AM
    Ok Im still trying to figure out how this "Bat" thing came about since Ive been gone and IM commisioner-how did I land that gig ?

Great Fun Teresa, I'll e-mail you a couple of pics...I cant load your sons pics from my computer here at home-so I will try at work tomorrow.

So far from what I can see you and Jen been doin a good job...HOWEVER, Geez may have some competition with Rusty and Dan ive been noticing

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom of

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom

Rivera, L. BM3
    USCG Police
    Cape May, NJ

Damelio, J BM1
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Yarborough

--
    26 Nov 2007 01:18 AM
    Well, I'm not sure how it all came about, maybe during a weak brain moment.  But it has been fun...hope it got those newbie parents through last week.  Send me the pix, I will look forward to receiving them...Tomorow its back to the oral cavity. Can't wait till Geez reads this one....Teresa

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Critters

--
    26 Nov 2007 01:46 AM
    Im actually afraid for the newbie parents...they probably thinkin'

"is this what happens to me when a joing this site ? " Personally, Im happy to be a part of this CG family site..professional when need be..yet open up a thread and you never know what may come of it...

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom of

Colleen

Proud Coastie Mom

Rivera, L. BM3
    USCG Police
    Cape May, NJ

Damelio, J BM1
    Atlantic City, NJ
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement