Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
September 15, 2015
Last Post 28 Aug 2015 07:02 AM by Aar0nsite. 18 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
J031

--
12 Feb 2015 09:36 PM
    Because who wants to spend a whole summer at boot camp burning up?
    jasat

--
    27 Apr 2015 04:59 PM
    Not sure when just made it through meps medical and asvab. September was mentioned.
    J031

--
    11 May 2015 04:37 PM
    sweeet sounds good
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    07 Jul 2015 07:52 AM
    I'm joining the clan. No mosquitoes and no hot summer from what I've read.
    "He conquers who conquers himself."
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    08 Jul 2015 12:29 PM
    Here is a site to take a quiz on the ranks : http://550cord.com/games/quiz.asp?navyrank
    Maybe something to help us succeed as a team. (Doing less push up for answering right)
    J031

--
    14 Jul 2015 03:08 PM
    ^haha there you go man I like how you think!
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    17 Jul 2015 08:14 AM
    On Wednesday I went to recruiter office and told me they change my date from September 15 to September 1st. Sounds like I won't be joining your company. Anyway, I wish you all the best!
    J031

--
    17 Jul 2015 09:29 PM
    Did they give you any reason to why they were changing you from that date?
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    18 Jul 2015 12:11 PM
    The didn't give me any explanation but I don't mind, got get used to be always prepare for anything.

I just appreciate the opportunity they have given me.
    Joejoe52791

--
    18 Jul 2015 01:50 PM
    Same thing happened to me ...me and vincet have the same recruiter. I was suppose to ship to bootcamp September 15 but my recruiter told me there was an opening for August 18 and she asked me if I wanted it. And of course I said yes...
    J031

--
    19 Jul 2015 08:43 AM
    Hm that's really strange. I haven't received any notification about changing my ship date yet so I suppose I'm still good. Good luck to you btw
    Kinch

--
    22 Jul 2015 10:39 AM
    What will be the designation of this company? Or is there any way to tell ahead of time?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    22 Jul 2015 11:40 AM
    It's a little too far out to tell yet. Typically within a couple of weeks, I can guess. But that's all it will be, a guess. If there are weeks skipped, if for some reason a week is particularly large, they will split into 2 companies. So this far out, hard to guess.

I saw you asked about graduation in another area, barring any issues, you will graduate November 6th.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    rachel333

--
    02 Aug 2015 10:36 AM
    Ill be shipping out from St. Louis
    Gabe474

--
    02 Aug 2015 06:41 PM
    Posted By rachel333 on 02 Aug 2015 10:36 AM
    Ill be shipping out from St. Louis

What recruiting office did you deal with to ship from St. Louis? My son worked with the recruiter's, MEPS, and shipped out of Memphis but we live in Southeast Missouri and are actually closer to St. Louis. We were told the recruiter's office in St Louis (Ferguson) had been closed. Doesn't really matter now, just curious.
    rachel333

--
    04 Aug 2015 11:57 AM
    Thats very strange I went to the one in Ferguson.
    Gabe474

--
    04 Aug 2015 05:44 PM
    Posted By rachel333 on 04 Aug 2015 11:57 AM
    Thats very strange I went to the one in Ferguson.

Well, when we were getting started with the process the unrest in Ferguson was in full swing. We spoke with them there once and then never got through to them again. No answer on the phone, no recorder, nothing. Good to hear they are up and running again.
    futurecoastie2015

--
    25 Aug 2015 03:51 PM
    Ill be shipping out of south jersey sept 15!
    Aar0nsite

--
    28 Aug 2015 07:02 AM
    Awesome!! Some people that will be shipping out the same day as I. I'm Shipping out Sept 15 from Miami. So far it seems like I will be the only person from my recruiting station that is shipping that day (which sucks...) But this only makes the challenge a lot more interesting!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement