Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
May 12th 2015
Last Post 09 May 2015 10:20 AM by walli. 21 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lync88

--
16 Mar 2015 11:47 AM
    Anyone else shipping out on May 12th?
    walli

--
    22 Mar 2015 11:00 PM
    im shipping out on may 12th as well. where are you coming from?
    Lync88

--
    13 Apr 2015 03:34 PM
    I will be shipping out of Las Vegas Nevada. You?
    walli

--
    15 Apr 2015 02:18 PM
    Ill be shipping from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Are you ready for it to be here?
    Lync88

--
    15 Apr 2015 05:53 PM
    Yeah I'm ready, feeling lots of emotions. How about you?
    walli

--
    16 Apr 2015 09:16 AM
    ya I'm ready. just trying to stay fit and keep studying as much as i can. do you know what company we will be?
    Lync88

--
    18 Apr 2015 12:10 AM
    If I've calculated it correctly should be India 191.
    walli

--
    18 Apr 2015 12:02 PM
    what are you wanting to do after basic?
    walli

--
    18 Apr 2015 12:03 PM
    what are you wanting to do after basic?
    Lync88

--
    20 Apr 2015 11:04 AM
    Hoping to do BM eventually. You?
    walli

--
    20 Apr 2015 03:59 PM
    I'm hoping to go AST. I scored high enough on the asvab to do it.
    Lync88

--
    27 Apr 2015 01:13 PM
    Nice! It'll be tough but I'm sure you'll do it.
    walli

--
    27 Apr 2015 06:53 PM
    I'm just focusing on passing bootcamp first. Are you getting excited only 2 more weeks? I wish some other people that ship that day would get on here and talk too.
    Lync88

--
    27 Apr 2015 08:45 PM
    Yeah I'm getting really excited. Just focusing on being prepared physically and mentally. Plus making sure I have everything memorized!
    walli

--
    28 Apr 2015 11:33 AM
    I've been able to do a lot of memorizing the last few days. I've been sick so i haven't been able to get up and exercise as much.
    Do you have everything packed and ready to go?
    Lync88

--
    28 Apr 2015 01:37 PM
    I'm not packed yet and I actually have a few more things from the helmsman to pick up before I leave but I should be starting to pack in the next couple of days. Just hope I don't forget anything!
    walli

--
    29 Apr 2015 10:55 AM
    This is a weird question but did you find any all white boxer briefs? The only all white underwear I could find was boxers from walmart.
    Bdobby

--
    30 Apr 2015 02:42 AM
    I am not leaving May 12th but in regards to white boxer briefs, I had good luck at Target! The one near me had some moderately priced Jockey brand briefs. Not trying to promote the brand just throwing it out there
    Also good luck! I am starting June 2nd. 

-Bdobby
    walli

--
    30 Apr 2015 12:25 PM
    thanks. I found all white boxers at Walmart but I prefer the boxer briefs. Best of luck to you when you leave. We may run into each other since we will be there at the same time
    walli

--
    04 May 2015 05:49 PM
    Only a week left. I'm getting nervous...
    Wurth

--
    07 May 2015 06:19 PM
    I'm leaving May 12th as well guys. Only a few more days left. Nervous as well. Looking to go IS myself.
    walli

--
    09 May 2015 10:20 AM
    Sweet. Where are you coming from?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement