Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
June 23, 2015
Last Post 16 Jun 2015 10:18 AM by MillerBrooklyn15. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
doodlebop

--
25 Mar 2015 12:03 PM
    I enter DEP and swear in on Apr 01. Ship out June 23, 2015.

This is all crazy to me, it's all becoming reality, and so fast. It's only been about 5 Weeks since my initial visit with the recruiter. Couldn't ask for a better recruiter getting me through this. 
    Baker2015

--
    15 Apr 2015 08:08 PM
    I leave the 23rd as well. I'm excited but nervous on not knowing anybody. I'm 17 and from a small town macclenny, fl. Wbu?
    AKWriter1

--
    16 Apr 2015 09:40 PM
    Just swore-in to DEP today at Dallas MEPS. So pumped right now! Can't wait to meet more people as well. @ Baker2015 PM me and we can exchange info.
    Jinxman23

--
    21 Apr 2015 01:43 PM
    I'm shipping off June 23rd also! Just two more months.
    AKWriter1

--
    21 Apr 2015 06:24 PM
    Jinxman23, send me a PM so we can exchange info and start to get to know each other before we get there Baker2015 and I already got in contact and its good to start hearing from one another.
    Baker2015

--
    27 Apr 2015 09:48 AM
    Hey jinx! Pm me your info and we can start talking. It's pretty cool how you can get to know people before you get there!
    loctran23

--
    06 May 2015 12:28 PM
    I'll be there!
    AKWriter1

--
    06 May 2015 10:40 PM
    loctran23, send us a PM with your info so we can get in touch, our company has an official facebook group you can join and meet more people who are going.
    doodlebop

--
    10 May 2015 02:59 AM
    44 more days guys. It's starting to hit me, I'm getting pretty nervous now lol
    loctran23

--
    18 May 2015 03:57 PM
    whats the facebook group for this ship date. i have no idea how to use this site
    AKWriter1

--
    18 May 2015 05:47 PM
    Search: USCG Mike 191 06/23/15
    YoungGuns

--
    19 May 2015 04:11 PM
    Hey this is my ship date, too

Are we all going to be in the same company?

19 from Show Low Az,
    sharpimaging142

--
    27 May 2015 10:45 PM
    Hey guys I'm shipping the same da . If you want you guys can add me on here, or pm me for contact info so we can all talk before we go
    Baker2015

--
    01 Jun 2015 10:17 AM
    You guys can add me on Facebook. And we can exchange info there Sean Mulkey is my name
    MillerBrooklyn15

--
    16 Jun 2015 10:18 AM
    I'll be there also! I'm from a little town in Southern Illinois. 1 week!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement