Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
June 9th, 2015
Last Post 07 Jun 2015 05:56 PM by HazelriggNCAT. 20 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Whitlow513

--
31 Mar 2015 06:47 PM
    I'm shipping out from LAX June 9th anyone else?
    Joshuanoloc

--
    03 Apr 2015 03:48 PM
    Hi Whitlow,

You can add me to that list What rate are you seeking after graduation?
    Highly preparing for a slim opportunity is dedication...keep it going.
    Whitlow513

--
    04 Apr 2015 03:49 PM
    Well Hey Josh, yay.... I'm not sure yet..I'm leaning towards ME. What about you?
    theboxman

--
    07 Apr 2015 01:38 PM
    How's it going fellas, I'm also shipping out June 9th. I've already DEP in. Anyone else doing the CSPI program as well?
    amutchle

--
    07 Apr 2015 04:59 PM
    Hey fellas Ill be shipping June 2 so Ill just be one week ahead of you guys but we will all be there at the same time. Shipping from SE Michigan
    Joshuanoloc

--
    09 Apr 2015 05:41 PM
    Hey Boxman,

I am also CSPI. It seems June 2nd and the 9th were reserved for CSPI. Looking forward to meeting you. Add me on here and we can talk a bit more. And...excitement is through the roof lol!
    Joshuanoloc

--
    09 Apr 2015 05:43 PM
    Hey Whitlow,

Like Boxman, we are CSPI. Highly looking forward to it! I know you will love ME. If I were enlisting, I would have chosen ME as well. Sounds like a great deal of fun. Add me on here when you get the opportunity to do so.  
    Whitlow513

--
    09 Apr 2015 05:59 PM
    Hey fellas first imma lady thank you.. so none of you are enlisting? that sucks.. but yea i'll add you guys so we can chat more and what is cspi?
    amutchle

--
    10 Apr 2015 01:45 PM
    What is the CSPI program? I am enlisting.
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    12 Apr 2015 12:44 AM
    CSPI is a program for college students attending qualifying colleges to finish college and earn a degree while in the service and upon graduating go to OCS and become officers I am also CSPI shipping out of NC June 9th and looking forward to meeting you all
    Whitlow513

--
    12 Apr 2015 12:26 PM
    OOOO how cool. so I never heard of that that's super cool. I'm excited about meeting up with you guys. Are fellas ready? I started working on my running with my friend who is a cross country runner. IT'S HELL... but i'm in it to win it.. I started my journey 55lbs heavier so i'm all in... No giving up now.. I've got the alphabet, ethos, rank and grades, and the general orders down now...the nautical terms just seem to go in one ear and out the other... What about Ya'll? I know it has to suck to study for college and for CG. Well fellas I just want conversation I know no one who joining and I'm hella nervous so talk to ya later.. add me
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    12 Apr 2015 10:06 PM
    Whitlow.... I have also begun studying up between college class and USCG info you find time to manage it can be a lot to keep up with but we have to keep in mind as a CSPI member our primary task is to focus on our school work to maintain good standing in the program and to better prepare our selfs for OCS and anything else we might run into we may not be on a cutter yet but we are preparing our selfs to lead our peers.... As for conversations I'm looking for them also I'm nervous but also anxious to meet you all and work as a team to get through those 8 weeks!!!
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    12 Apr 2015 10:06 PM
    Sorry for my lingo I'm replying on my phone lol
    amutchle

--
    14 Apr 2015 04:59 PM
    Oh thats awesome. Good luck to all you CSPI men and women. I am actually a senior in college right now but I want to be an AST and you cannot be an officer and jump out of helicopters. But I'll take a little less pay to be able to swim in the ocean for a living
    Whitlow513

--
    19 May 2015 10:25 AM
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm getting really nervous....... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ok its just a girl thing sorry fellas... how are ya'll doing?
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    25 May 2015 03:55 PM
    Hey guys 2 weeks left im sure we are all filled with excitement, nervousness, and curiousity!! I know I am! Looking forward to meeting everyone and working together!!
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    31 May 2015 06:05 PM
    ONE WEEK!!!!!!!
    Whitlow513

--
    01 Jun 2015 10:48 PM
    butterflies or bubble guts idk what i have right now..lol SIX DAYS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trusted Member / Recruiter
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    thestormiscoming

--
    02 Jun 2015 04:47 AM
    This company will have a very unique CSPI selectee. Good luck and keep up your PT and Helmsman studying.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    02 Jun 2015 02:15 PM
    A very unique CSPI selectee???? Well that's cryptic and intriguing.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    HazelriggNCAT

--
    07 Jun 2015 05:56 PM
    2 days !!!!!!!!!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement