Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
September 1st, 2015
Last Post 28 Aug 2015 12:09 PM by jasat. 22 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
samgsaa7

--
03 May 2015 12:44 AM
    Anybody else shipping out this date?
    Jos552

--
    12 Jun 2015 11:52 AM
    Shipping Sept 1st from New York. How about you?
    samgsaa7

--
    15 Jun 2015 10:28 AM
    Im shipping from Texas, just met another guy who is shipping from Alabama!
    okoliver13@gmail.com

--
    15 Jun 2015 10:06 PM
    I'm also leaving September 1st. From Minnesota.
    jasat

--
    12 Jul 2015 03:58 PM
    I think I will be shipping about the same time as you guys. I was told final meps visit on August 31st. That is also when I get on a plane headed to basic. Does that mean that we will be attending together? I am coming from Washington state.
    samgsaa7

--
    13 Jul 2015 02:38 PM
    Sounds like it Jasat! Welcome to the company, lets all stick together and we will do great!
    jasat

--
    14 Jul 2015 11:30 AM
    Sounds good to me! How is your studying going everyone? What workouts are you doing?
    samgsaa7

--
    15 Jul 2015 09:48 AM
    its going good! Im almost done with the general orders and the alphabet. As for workout, Ive been doing a lot of running, swimming, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, flutter kicks, mountain climbers, etc.

Does anybody know what the name of our company will be?
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    17 Jul 2015 07:11 AM
    On Wednesday I went to recruiter office and told me they change my date from September 15 to September 1st. Sounds like Im joining the team. I've been studying ranks, general orders, alphabet... pushup,situps, dieting, etc.

Heres a link to that quiz you on ranks: http://550cord.com/games/quiz.asp?navyrank
    Maybe something to help us succeed as a team. (Doing less push up for answering right).

Send me a personal message so I could send you information, the more knowledge we know the better for us.
    "He conquers who conquers himself."
    jasat

--
    28 Jul 2015 01:42 PM
    So what rates has everyone looked at? Anything that sticks out to you and why?

Also how is studying going for you guys? I writing lines for the general orders.
    Partriks

--
    02 Aug 2015 05:40 PM
    Also shipping on the first from WA.  I think I briefly met you at fitness day when we played ultimate? And I've been using some good old fashioned flash cards, especially for rates and insignia. Heard that we need to be able to properly describe insignias for our cc's
    jasat

--
    02 Aug 2015 09:53 PM
    I recognize the ranks for the most part but describing them. I done for as of right now. Its a work in progress.
    jasat

--
    19 Aug 2015 01:38 PM
    Here are flash cards online and interactive. Hope this helps everyone.

https://quizlet.com/9212954/flashcards
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    19 Aug 2015 04:26 PM
    Thanks a lot, jasat.
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    19 Aug 2015 04:48 PM
    Here's another link to a quiz I made, if you want to study more material:

https://quizlet.com/_1gjzlg

By the way, anyone knows our company name?
    Sam told me it could be victor or whiskey...

jasat

--
    19 Aug 2015 07:06 PM
    I would say ask old guard, bells, gears. They would know or know someone who knows.
    jasat

--
    19 Aug 2015 07:11 PM
    Looks like the August 25th group is uniform 191. So a good chance we will be victor 191. Don't quote me on that.
    JPCO

--
    19 Aug 2015 09:49 PM
    I am shipping out of Washington state on the 1st. been doing lots of running, pushups, sit ups, and have all the general orders alphabet and ranks done. how is everyone else doing?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    20 Aug 2015 07:25 AM
    Unless there are 2 companies next week or your week, Victor-191 looks just about spot on. Best of luck all.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    20 Aug 2015 03:26 PM
    Thanks Old Guard2.

Here's another link to study just the rank.

https://quizlet.com/_dgcby
    vincit qui se vincit

--
    23 Aug 2015 03:53 PM
    Countdown: 9 days / 216 hours / 12967 minutes.
    Holly Popeye!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    24 Aug 2015 07:34 AM
    Now remember, don't get hurt in the next week or so. And go out to dinner with your mom. Just you and your mom, no one else, no phones, no tablets, no distractions. Just have a good old date night. Let her have you all to herself for a couple of hours. Colin and I did... we were out for quite a while, left everyone else at home. That was our night. No one else will stand beside you like a mom!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    jasat

--
    28 Aug 2015 12:09 PM
    I hope everyone is ready!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement