Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Disrespect for the USCG
Last Post 29 Jul 2019 06:56 AM by Old Guard2. 33 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Topic is locked
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
CCCSD

--
28 Jul 2019 09:44 PM
What YOU think and what is the truth is for the Courts. Coming on here and posting names and accusing people of crimes is a pathetic way to try and get attention

Until there is a trial, everyone is innocent. Interesting that you throw out names yet hide behind multiple screen names. Your statements that the CG is full of rapists is an insult to all the fine men and women who have served and are serving. Last time I checked, I’m not a rapist. For you to state I am because I’m a Coastie is rude, insulting, and libelous.

Check yourself. This forum, as explained to you, isn’t run by, monitored by, paid for by, the USCG. Go seek help from a therapist. If you have a claim to be a crime victim, contact USCGIS. Otherwise, go away. You are creating hours of work for the mods.

The real world? I don’t care about you. I don’t know you, I don’t believe you. Go to court. This isn’t court, it’s a discussion forum, not a platform to hurl accusations against people. Go seek therapy. It’s not on here.
coolkids64

--
28 Jul 2019 09:55 PM
Wasn’t suppose to post 3 times

This IS Old Guard and I did delete your posts today.  I will continue to delete your posts.  I will also edit any and every post that quotes you.  I was away yesterday because we put our dog to sleep.  I am not in the mood for this shit and God help you if I decide to rain down on your head.  Enough is enough.  Keep trying with the courts, you cannot try your case here.  Also, if this has happened over and over and over as you suggest, there would be more women on the news, on here, in the press, screaming from the rafters.  If it were my daughter, I wouldn't sleep until those responsible were behind bars.  Since nothing has come from all you've tried, don't try here.  I am done with this.
CCCSD

--
29 Jul 2019 12:01 AM

What you think isn’t what the organization is. If you haven’t gotten anywhere, then there is not enough evidence to make the case. Spamming the internet won’t help you. Accusing us all of being rapists won’t get you any traction or assistance.

You never “served” in the CG because you never finished Boot Camp. You were discharged and there are documents to record it. Your attorneys failure to obtain records is your problem, not mine. Sue them for failure to properly represent you. File a complaint with the State BAR, but STOP coming on here throwing unfounded accusations and bad mouthing the CG.

You were locked out of your account because it’s annoying every time you spam. YOU are the problem, not the Mods.
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
29 Jul 2019 06:56 AM
This thread started as one thing, morphed into another and has greatly degraded at this point. If her accounts are not locked, they will be in about 2 minutes. I will continue to lock accounts and remove posts. This is not a tribunal, it is a forum. If she has had zero nibble at the worm she is dangling, she will not go fishing here. If charges are pressed and a court case is flied, I will let that be posted. Conjecture, blame and slander will not happen here, not on my watch.

I am locking this thread. Please, if someone sees something before I am able to check in and check out, just hit that little alert button. I will get an email, as will the other administrator and moderator, we will jump on and make sure posts are deleted. I will not have Coasties names dragged through mud when there is zero evidence of any crime other than 1 persons statement. I am fairly easy going, I will not be in this regard.
Sector NY, Staten Island
Topic is locked
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement