Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
August 25 2015
Last Post 13 Jul 2015 08:19 PM by Scaulk. 16 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Scaulk

--
24 Jun 2015 07:06 AM
    Is anyone shipping august 25?
    DipInMyLip

--
    24 Jun 2015 11:49 AM
    Yep! I'll be leaving out of southern california
    ShaNeighbors

--
    24 Jun 2015 02:47 PM
    I'm coming then. I'm out of Oklahoma.
    DipInMyLip

--
    24 Jun 2015 05:59 PM
    Sweet. Have you guys been preparing and studying and all that stuff? I feel like these next two months will fly by
    Scaulk

--
    24 Jun 2015 07:12 PM
    I'm coming from southern Illinois. And been studying the helmsman. These 2 months will for sure fly by!
    DipInMyLip

--
    25 Jun 2015 10:40 AM
    What are you guys planning to do when we're all through with basic?
    Scaulk

--
    25 Jun 2015 05:32 PM
    I'm wanting to go to Alaska! I think that would be awesome! Looking at MST or ME right now. What are you guys wanting to do?
    DipInMyLip

--
    25 Jun 2015 08:37 PM
    Alaska would definitely be awesome. I'm open to anywhere really, gonna try and get on a small boat and see how it goes. I'm looking into AMT but it has a super long wait. Just finished my workout, seeing if I can improve as much as possible before I go!
    Scaulk

--
    26 Jun 2015 09:43 AM
    How's your run? I'm struggling on that part 😫 I'm worried about getting shin splits early on too. I seem to get those a lot.
    DipInMyLip

--
    26 Jun 2015 11:19 PM
    I need to get it more consistent. My runs are always under the time but sometimes they're like 40 seconds slower lol. And yeah I'm hoping I don't get those too bad in the beginning. Just run the 1.5 twice a day until you get the time down- eventually you will
    Asantiago

--
    01 Jul 2015 03:07 PM
    hola!!!
    shipping out from puerto rico on aug 25th
    DipInMyLip

--
    01 Jul 2015 07:12 PM
    nice! our company will be international haha. and you can keep me up on my poor spanish skills. El gusto es mio
    Asantiago

--
    02 Jul 2015 06:58 AM
    Not bad at all!!! There's like 5 of us shipping out the same day.

I want to go to aet a school after boot camp and eventually ocs.
    But as for now, training hard and sticking my nose in the helmsman every change i get
    ShaNeighbors

--
    03 Jul 2015 05:53 PM
    I'm pretty excited. I have hardly made it away from Oklahoma. This a good chance to try new stuff. I'm open to trying any job or going anywhere. I just want to push through the eight weeks without getting reverted.
    Scaulk

--
    03 Jul 2015 08:42 PM
    That's my goal too. Reversion rates seem high though so I'm trying to mentally prepare for more.. Glad to finally find a few people shipping the same day! I'll be shipping alone from st. Louis.
    jcisneros209

--
    09 Jul 2015 12:04 PM
    Sup fellas im jesse cisneros leaving the 24th from cali  only 47 more days !!
    Scaulk

--
    13 Jul 2015 08:19 PM
    Hey everyone! There is a closed Facebook page for our company, uniform 191! The link is below if you want to add it and get to know each other!

Ship Date 8/25/2015
    Recruit Company UNIFORM 191
    Graduation Date 10/16/2015

Here's the link to UNIFORM's Facebook Group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593699527584373/

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement